The Most Overrated Sandwich

Rate this topic

JoeyZac

2 mins ago, JoeyZac said:

Hey, I'm not trying to preach that Wawa is awesome, but when push comes to shove at midnight, compared to all the other "mini-mart" options, they are actually really good.

I got one of those turkey bowls one day when I was up the mountains deer hunting. I enjoyed it and it was nice having a hot lunch before heading back into the woods. Usually it's a sammy and luke warm soup.

You know it must be a penguin bound down if you hear that terrible screaming and there ain't no other birds around. 

2 mins ago, MikeMc said:

I can put spicy mustard on any lunchmeat sammich, personally. Hate the mayo so I always used mustard. 

A nice little bonus with spicy mustard on everything is that from an "eating right" perspective, mustard is actually good for ya', and rarely has bad ingredients, while ketchup and mayo, generally speaking, are pure garbage for your body.

1 min ago, JoeyZac said:

A nice little bonus with spicy mustard on everything is that from an "eating right" perspective, mustard is actually good for ya', and rarely has bad ingredients, while ketchup and mayo, generally speaking, are pure garbage for your body.

I've used it in place of mayo in tuna, but that's one thing I can eat mayo in so I never did it much.

You know it must be a penguin bound down if you hear that terrible screaming and there ain't no other birds around. 

2 mins ago, MikeMc said:

I've used it in place of mayo intuna, but that's one thing I can eat mayo in so I never did it much.

I can't say that I've ever tried mustard in Tuna.  That just doesn't seem right to me, mustard on fish.

Tuna for me was always with mayo and mashed up real good till it spread good.

37 mins ago, JoeyZac said:

Understandable, but come on, it's not the "worst ever."

Any sammich from Wawa beats anything from 711, Circle K or Cumberland Farms, no?

Yes, but reread what you typed! Those joints are the bottom of the barrel. I mean starving and nothing is available for 300miles and you still have to seriously consider waiting or eating. :D