Off-roading in Winter

Rate this topic

TBYRD

Welcome brother tbyrd to the Sol quad bros, one of our most exclusive social clubs. We are surrounded by pedestrians, land dwellers and guys who don’t fish. I can tell by the utility quad that you are a quag guy and like to get muddy, you are among friends now, and the aforementioned lames but pay them no mind. Do you have an outstanding off-road story for us? 

confirmed problematic

I’ll speak up here. Of all the endos and huckabucks, head shakes, high sides.  Leg burns, hand blisters whatnot. 42 of the 42 stiches I’ve received in total have been at the hands of my sister and cousin (also female) and their sharp fenders and handlebars. I had a foot peg go through my calf. We let that heal on its own.  Did you know a rear quad tire leaves tiger stripes on butt cheeks?

Them that gots gets

I sort of knew that. Sort of, closest I got was running over my own leg on a 3 wheeler, left that kind of mess but I couldn’t really see back there so we walk it off and move on. Cleatis you might have to be out go between with the snow machine guys, they have similar go fast issues 

confirmed problematic

Quads are to get built up, not ridden with gas. 

The village, which had stood for maybe 1,000 years, didn't know we were coming that day. If they had, they would have run. boB was at the eye of our rage. And through him, our Captain Ahab. He would set things right again. That day, we loved him.

1 hour ago, CATCHnRELEASE said:

I do not like you people.

You destroy all the trails and destroy all all the snow.

I mean, croos country ski trails get totally destroyed by you people.

Disgusting 

Shut your bitch mouth. 

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

22 mins ago, Otter said:

I sort of knew that. Sort of, closest I got was running over my own leg on a 3 wheeler, left that kind of mess but I couldn’t really see back there so we walk it off and move on. Cleatis you might have to be out go between with the snow machine guys, they have similar go fast issues 

I did the same thing lol. Tried climbing a hill path thing and slipped and the rear tire ran right my leg. After that my friend fired his Dad's.....his drunken Dad Vietnam Vet Dad's 870 with Sluggers into the woods and I **** you not a hole exploded in a Pine like 3 feet from my face. 

The 80s were awesome. 

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

I actually HATE these  mother…feckers….like i hate you Mokes.

We have a 500 acre park here which is strickly wild with some trails  the Appalachian Trail is one of them.

No motor arvs allowed….the signs say. 

The bastards get in thru different points and destroy every *******g trail….some of which are now like 15 feet deep.

I hate these people.

(*member formerly known as 'sevenxseventy01')

If I had the time and money, I would start a national law enforcement agency solely dedicated to atv enforcement. Helicopters, ect. No price would be too small to stomp the guts out of this vermin. 

The village, which had stood for maybe 1,000 years, didn't know we were coming that day. If they had, they would have run. boB was at the eye of our rage. And through him, our Captain Ahab. He would set things right again. That day, we loved him.