Supreme 3 Tube Bag. Free to Youth or Beginner.

I would like to grab this for my buddy up the street, hard-working guy trying to raise two kids!

Actually gave him a pair of korkers the other day,

trying to SPIKE his interest again! LOL!

This is truly an awesome gesture and so appreciated, he will be psyched…!!!

Edit: pm coming lol!

Thanks EA

Edited by ExcessiveAngler
Info

On 1/16/2023 at 3:13 PM, Goku said:

Oh man if this is available. I would love to be considered. I'm just starting out with lures and this would be helpful. 

12 hours ago, shark lobster said:

Gestures like this is what makes this sport great goku if you dont get this one i have a bag i could give you i have several just hit me up! 

Hey Goku, I gotta be fair and go in the order of responses. It looks like shark lobster is willing to help you out though! Very cool of him to step up. 

1 hour ago, ExcessiveAngler said:

Well, sent him a PM yesterday graciously thanking him and my message was read and not replied back too!

So, I’ll retract my offer and find my sick younger buddy a bag somewhere else!

Gonna be Kinda hard to pay this one forward!

EA

Hey man, you gotta give me a chance to respond. I’m busy, I can’t just drop everything in my life to respond to stripersonline posts at your preferred speed. Especially when it’s something free. 

The bag is yours for your friend. I’ll send it out by weeks end. 

Thanks stripersonline!!

6 mins ago, Al_Dente said:

Hey Goku, I gotta be fair and go in the order of responses. It looks like shark lobster is willing to help you out though! Very cool of him to step up. 

Hey man, you gotta give me a chance to respond. I’m busy, I can’t just drop everything in my life to respond to stripersonline posts at your preferred speed. Especially when it’s something free. 

The bag is yours for your friend. I’ll send it out by weeks end. 

Thanks stripersonline!!

Hey AL your a good man!

troll #122  <*)))<

Hey brother, I’m sorry!

I was in the process of typing you another message, apologizing!

I have some deceitful, crazy stuff going on in my life right now and it’s affecting my judgment, and I know better!
Then some other comments made me feel(it) uncomfortable!

So, kinda of feel bad now and just thought maybe, I was being overlooked!

It’s just a shame, I’m letting others actions affect my judgment, again I know better!

So I’d rather see a member have the bag and I’ll now make it my duty to take care of this!

Sorry again!

EA

1 hour ago, Al_Dente said:

Oh no worries at all. I just figured I would post as well. No harm in checking. Please get this out to EA. Shark Lobster is helping me out and I'm super thankful. 

1 hour ago, ExcessiveAngler said:

Hey brother, I’m sorry!

I have some deceitful, crazy stuff going on in my life right now and it’s affecting my judgment, and I know better!

It’s just a shame, I’m letting others actions affect my judgment, again I know better!

So I’d rather see a member have the bag and I’ll now make it my duty to take care of this!

Sorry again!

EA

Man I hope I didn't come off the wrong way. I just put my name out there. Sorry about what you're going through but it will get better. I promise. Please take the bag for your friend and get out there with him. Tight lines! 

3 hours ago, ExcessiveAngler said:

Hey brother, I’m sorry!

Sorry again!

EA

No worries pal. I understand. As long as the bag gets in the water on someone’s belt, I’m happy. I’ll send it along and hopefully it has some good juju for the coming season. And hopefully your friend recovers from what’s ailing him. 

Goku, thanks for being a good sport. Tight lines to you and everyone else in the thread.  

these bags are great. it is my go to and i bought one for my son in law. i own a high end bag but i find myself grabbing this little guy because it is more comfortable.....yeah shark lobster is a great guy. he has helped me more then once

al dente, good on ya

Edited by mark d

"what good are tractors without violins" ?   jose figueres

2 hours ago, mark d said:

these bags are great. it is my go to and i bought one for my son in law. i own a high end bag but i find myself grabbing this little guy because it is more comfortable.....yeah shark lobster is a great guy. he has helped me more then once

al dente, good on ya

Yes he is a great guy,  I agree

troll #122  <*)))<