2023 Food Fling

Rate this topic

DerrickT

Hall is booked.  Saturday March 11th, 12 to 4.  Only date they had available in March.  Standard threads will be up shortly after the wife tweaks them..  And yes I know it's not the first Saturday so it is what it is what it is for this year. Berkeley Flea Market  is in May again so it doesnt really effect that. 

Already got some cool stuff lined up for the auction including a brand new Penn Torque

Guys, what the hell is going on here? Why the silence? Can I help with anything? 

The village, which had stood for maybe 1,000 years, didn't know we were coming that day. If they had, they would have run. boB was at the eye of our rage. And through him, our Captain Ahab. He would set things right again. That day, we loved him.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm riding my bicycle there from Downingtown. Then to Bums. Ringer is driving me home. 

The village, which had stood for maybe 1,000 years, didn't know we were coming that day. If they had, they would have run. boB was at the eye of our rage. And through him, our Captain Ahab. He would set things right again. That day, we loved him.

11 mins ago, Tom T said:

Historically, Island Beach Motor Lodge.  

That's what I thought but it won't come up on hotels .com, I want my little star damnit!

how lucky am i

to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard

Shooting a coon in a 60ft tree out of a boat in the dark holding a flashlight can be tricky. ..