BFF tog trip down south

Rate this topic

MakoMike

I seem to recall KML proposing such a trip in the not too distant past. Several others, me included, expressed interest. So are we going to do this? Pick a date and sail with Monte or should we do a six pack? What say youse guys?

====Mako Mike====
Makomania Sportfishing
Pt. Judith, RI

31 mins ago, Slacker said:

There is a charter boat down there that has been lighting them up in based on zuckerberg posts... 19 double digit fish on the day before NYE.  I'd be shocked if that dude isn't booked from now until his retirement party.

Yeah, Capt. Kane on the fish bound (IIRC) he’s the one I was thinking of when I mentioned a six pack. But there are several others. Where are the others that expressed interest? @Mike @Kml @Sparky @Tomm24 and last but not least Tommy two togs?

====Mako Mike====
Makomania Sportfishing
Pt. Judith, RI

3 mins ago, MakoMike said:

Yeah, Capt. Kane on the fish bound (IIRC) he’s the one I was thinking of when I mentioned a six pack. But there are several others. Where are the others that expressed interest? @Mike @Kml @Sparky @Tomm24 and last but not least Tommy two togs?

LOL.  I didn't mention the name in hopes that some lurker wouldn't snatch up the last available date from you dudes.

3 mins ago, Slacker said:

LOL.  I didn't mention the name in hopes that some lurker wouldn't snatch up the last available date from you dudes.

He’s very well known and I’m sure he’s booked well into 2023. But if there is interest maybe we could do a short notice charter if he has a cancellation.

====Mako Mike====
Makomania Sportfishing
Pt. Judith, RI

Early December weather was pretty poor. 

I've got a bunch of side work lined up and plugs to build.

I work all winter long. There's not much else to do around here, so I might as well get **** done and make some cash.

Banned in Florida