Jim DE

December 2022 Assigned Subject is: “Images That Visually Portray Songs”

Rate this topic

15 posts in this topic

December 2022 Assigned Subject is “Images that portray songs”. This should be an interesting and creative challenge. The old saying “a picture is worth 1000 words” will be taken to an image that represents a song. I would say in the spirit of the Holidays that the song choice might be in that genre but it’s not restricted to only Holiday songs. Remember as usual this is a family forum so please keep that in mind when posting images. Let’s see your images and the song it represents to you!

Let it snow. I would've spent more time but when I started to go down to the walk way I spotted fresh predator tracks . No worries it's just a neighbor's cat Stanley he doesn't like to get too close. 

PC120206.JPG

PC120208.JPG

PC120207.JPG

PC120205.JPG

PC120204.JPG

On 12/12/2022 at 6:32 PM, mike NJ said:

Thanks. Cell phone at 4am. It still bothers me that they take such good pics lol

They have basically replaced personal cameras for the general public. Way more pictures and videos are being taken today than ever before and cellphone technology is the reason. 

Cameras are only being sold to professionals and those seeking more than cellphones currently deliver like for wildlife close ups etc.. Another evolution in the world of photography. Who is going to pay $$$$-$$$$$ for camera gear to take family pictures? To carry photo gear on cruises or trips? When they have an image capturing device that they always have in their pocket that also is a phone.