burkie

Joe G, you know Prince William

Rate this topic

47 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Yesterday on ch5 I thought  I saw you talking to Prince William at the Celtics game, I thought it was you, I could be wrong

Edited by burkie

Posted (edited)

Yes, that was me, Burkie.  Was nothing at all really.  Just a brief hello and welcome.  

Kate was simply gorgeous.  Sadly, the fans were not too kind to the royals when their pic flashed on the overhead screen. Chants of “USA, USA” resonated throughout the arena.  

Edited by Joe G

36 mins ago, Joe G said:

Yes, that was me, Burkie.  Was nothing at all really.  Just a brief hello and welcome.  

Kate was simply gorgeous.  Sadly, the fans were not too kind to the royals when their pic flashed on the overhead screen. Chants of “USA, USA” resonated throughout the arena.  

Typical hoop fans. They should have been chanting "Joe G, Joe G"  if they had any class.:dismay:

35 mins ago, Joe G said:

The fans did that because the older fans remember the American Revolution which I think you were in

5 mins ago, burkie said:

The fans did that because the older fans remember the American Revolution which I think you were in

No, you're wrong burkie.  As you know Joe was a judge.  He was the judge at the Salem Witch Trials.

5 mins ago, burkie said:

Now, this is back in the day, Burkie. 

I remember when you and your now wife, sat in nosebleed territory hugging the arena rafters watching hockey games and yelling and swearing with the best of them. 

1 hour ago, Joe G said:

Now, this is back in the day, Burkie. 

I remember when you and your now wife, sat in nosebleed territory hugging the arena rafters watching hockey games and yelling and swearing with the best of them. 

I was yelling and swearing at the bruins because I hate them they suck

1 hour ago, bob_G said:

No, you're wrong burkie.  As you know Joe was a judge.  He was the judge at the Salem Witch Trials.

Your right, I forgot about that

This whole idea that the Royals care about the environment is absurd. Nothing about that family is environmentally friendly. The burned more fuel in their motorcade the last few days than I use all year. But the princess reused her dress to save the environment. 
:point:

1 hour ago, oldgoat said:

Joe G. dude.  Is Bob G. yur brother????

Don't forget Bob Gs twin brother, Glenn G (Guist).  He is a reality TV star.................