stifftip

Electric undies

Rate this topic

11 posts in this topic

Yup. I’m in .... I bought a electric xtra light weight vest with a battery. I use it last two mornings in a treehouse stand waiting for a deer .i know it wasn’t cold yet but I love it.  3 heat ranges  ,and warm when it’s off , I recommend it for the sitters or ice angels . Next is the socks and pants,   Maybe gloves and a hat.  Ya so I can ride my electric bike    When will it end?

I've had the boot insoles for a few years. For the money, they really don't work very well. I haven't even dug them out of the closet this year.  

Did you ever find any slugs or are you sitting in a tree with a black powder rifle?

5 mins ago, Eagles Dare said:

Did you ever find any slugs or are you sitting in a tree with a black powder rifle?

I offered him my scoped 1100 with a Hastings barrel and all the sabots he needed. He refused, said it was too heavy.:gay:

16 hours ago, Richard_the_Aughth said:

I just hope it doesn't malfunction when it's cupping your balls

And if it does let's hope somebody gets video so we can laugh our asses off.

21 hours ago, Eagles Dare said:

I've had the boot insoles for a few years. For the money, they really don't work very well. I haven't even dug them out of the closet this year.  

Thermocell? Had those a few years ago.  Not worth it. 

1 min ago, ged said:

Thermocell? Had those a few years ago.  Not worth it. 

Yep. Don't put out much heat at all. 

Posted (edited)

On 12/2/2022 at 2:51 PM, shark lobster said:

I have a Milwaukee vest that runs off my screw gun battery 3 settings . Cant put it past one ! It also lasts all day on that setting

Id trust a heated vest more than heated underwear. Its easier to rip off a vest if something goes haywire

Edited by Richard_the_Aughth

Ok hears the poop on the electric undies (vest) . 4 days I hunted this week two days I wore and used the vest heat but only briefly until I got warm and shut it off.it works great vest is warm when it’s off . I like it so far battery is a light weight 2v5a last all day