Bruins win !

Rate this topic

unskunk

2 hours ago, Eagles Dare said:

Only question left is will they finish with a losing record for the second time in 3 years

No there's another question: how long does Belicheck get to ride on Brady's coattails? Because the fact is, without the GOAT under center, his coaching record isn't much better than mediocre. 2 for 9 seasons on making the playoffs, 1-2 in those 2 playoff appearances.

Is that even mediocre?

"…if catching fish is your only objective, you are either new to the game or too narrowly focused on measurable results.” - D. Stuver

15 hours ago, Ditch Jigger said:

No there's another question: how long does Belicheck get to ride on Brady's coattails? Because the fact is, without the GOAT under center, his coaching record isn't much better than mediocre. 2 for 9 seasons on making the playoffs, 1-2 in those 2 playoff appearances.

Is that even mediocre?

I'm not ready to jump on the bash Belicheck bandwagon just yet...but I think the answer to the question of whether Belichick or Brady was the reason for all the championships leans in favor of Brady (although I wouldn't call it an absolute)

As a small tip of the hat to Belichick, he is responsible for the now common defer the opening kick off thing that's now fairly routine throughout the league nowadays...LOL

6 hours ago, albacized said:

I'm not ready to jump on the bash Belicheck bandwagon just yet...but I think the answer to the question of whether Belichick or Brady was the reason for all the championships leans in favor of Brady (although I wouldn't call it an absolute)

As a small tip of the hat to Belichick, he is responsible for the now common defer the opening kick off thing that's now fairly routine throughout the league nowadays...LOL

His drafting over the years has sucked. 

• 1 month later...