unskunk

Bruins win !

Rate this topic

21 posts in this topic

On 11/30/2022 at 6:26 PM, Ditch Jigger said:

The Patriots for sure.

 

Only question left is will they finish with a losing record for the second time in 3 years

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Eagles Dare said:

 

Only question left is will they finish with a losing record for the second time in 3 years

No there's another question: how long does Belicheck get to ride on Brady's coattails? Because the fact is, without the GOAT under center, his coaching record isn't much better than mediocre. 2 for 9 seasons on making the playoffs, 1-2 in those 2 playoff appearances.

Is that even mediocre?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Eagles Dare said:

 

Only question left is will they finish with a losing record for the second time in 3 years

Second time since the year 2000. Hell of a run. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Ditch Jigger said:

No there's another question: how long does Belicheck get to ride on Brady's coattails? Because the fact is, without the GOAT under center, his coaching record isn't much better than mediocre. 2 for 9 seasons on making the playoffs, 1-2 in those 2 playoff appearances.

Is that even mediocre?

I'm not ready to jump on the bash Belicheck bandwagon just yet...but I think the answer to the question of whether Belichick or Brady was the reason for all the championships leans in favor of Brady (although I wouldn't call it an absolute)

 

As a small tip of the hat to Belichick, he is responsible for the now common defer the opening kick off thing that's now fairly routine throughout the league nowadays...LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, albacized said:

I'm not ready to jump on the bash Belicheck bandwagon just yet...but I think the answer to the question of whether Belichick or Brady was the reason for all the championships leans in favor of Brady (although I wouldn't call it an absolute)

 

As a small tip of the hat to Belichick, he is responsible for the now common defer the opening kick off thing that's now fairly routine throughout the league nowadays...LOL

His drafting over the years has sucked. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Enough about the run-of-the-mill patriots.

 

Let's give the Bruins the credit they deserve for having (so far) their best season in decades.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My son went to the Fenway game to cheer on the Bruins. Where did I go wrong in raising him?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.