Seal

Cops sic attack dog on man for "walking suspiciously"

Rate this topic

44 posts in this topic

And of course, once they realize they ****ed up they all conspire to frame him and arrest him for resisting arrest. 

2 hours ago, Tom T said:

Seal in the spirit of Thanksgiving please go **** yourself and die you miserable ****.

Took the words right out of my mouth!!!!

3 mins ago, Jeff270 said:

Was he _resisting_ arrest? 

The resisting part occurs prior to being under arrest.

They use the resisting arrest charge in order to justify injuring someone who was being arrested. He wasn't being arrested. They sicced a dog on him and then tackled him.

They didn't have anything to arrest him on, so they just had to go with "resisting arrest" as a standalone charge because he was injured and they had nothing to charge him with.

They tried to stop him, while acting under their lawful authority.   He resisted.

The charge is legitimate.

6 hours ago, Seal said:

And of course, once they realize they ****ed up they all conspire to frame him and arrest him for resisting arrest. 

I actually watched this one why not it's short and some scrote gets chewed on . How can I say this well GOOD CHEW . Good arrest too should've stopped putting one foot in front of the other, 

14 mins ago, Jeff270 said:

They tried to stop him, while acting under their lawful authority.   He resisted.

The charge is legitimate.

Police need reasonable suspicion that you've committed a crime in order to simply detain you never mind sic a dog on you, tackle you, and arrest you. :read: 

7 mins ago, redfishkiller said:

And again, why didn't he just stop and talk to them instead of keep walking away?

Good bite

I guess he mistakenly thought that the constitution still existed. 

Just now, Seal said:

Police need reasonable suspicion that you've committed a crime in order to simply detain you never mind sic a dog on you, tackle you, and arrest you. :read: 

The charge of resisting arrest is warranted.  The police acted within their legal authority and the subject resisted.

As long as they were acting in good faith, whether or not the arrest was legal is irrelevant when it comes to the charge of resisting.

Guilty