fishweewee

looks like the night manager at walmart in chesapeake, va snapped

Rate this topic

29 posts in this topic

Shot them all in the break room apparently… 1 hour before closing

lots of mental patients out there… tread lightly 

Black Friday at some Walmart locations gets totally out of control like a low-level riot; the guy was probably thinking what was coming and snapped...

Probably the worst place to work this time of year. I worked the sporting goods section when I was 17, the two weeks before black Friday they wouldn't let anyone leave until all these stupid display were up and stuff, the managers would wait by the exit. Luckily one of them liked me and would let me sneak out through the warehouse. 

I worked at Walmart for 3 weeks when I was 16, called the manager a stupid bitch lol

She couldn't under stand that 15 clicks on the time clock wasn't 15 minutes, she said I took a 25 minute break lol

3 mins ago, redfishkiller said:

I worked at Walmart for 3 weeks when I was 16, called the manager a stupid bitch lol

She couldn't under stand that 15 clicks on the time clock wasn't 15 minutes, she said I took a 25 minute break lol

They had Walmarts in the 40’s ???

Local news had a phone interview with a woman who was in the break room. She said he pointed the gun at her called her name and told her to go home. Sounds like he was targeting specific individuals. They also said police were on site within two minutes and in the building within four and the shooting was already over.

1 hour ago, redfishkiller said:

So did you bang her?