moonbat

Those Ungrateful Disloyal Bastids!

Rate this topic

97 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, swnoel said:

I'm pretty sure that festering wound in the Biden family is about to spring a leak and it's going to get nasty! Hopefully he goes to jail for tax evasion...

It’s the Trump crime family with the tax evasion problem.

Posted (edited)

46 mins ago, Knight771 said:

Boy, Trump is burning through whatever brain cells you have left.  You're even pretending to know what he thinks.  How much is seeing that analyst cost you per visit??  Very bad look moonbat.  

And didn't you believe the women who accused Kavanaugh??  You're just a sick left wing puppy.

You really do not get me.  Never have, never will I guess.  At this point I would be concerned if you DID get me.

And here we go with the tired, flat lining response when someone mentions Trump in negative way: “TDS” or “living rent free in your head” or what you wrote in bold above, followed by personal attacks.

I know it is hard for you to grasp but because a person mentions Trump in any way negatively does not mean they have TDS.

Try some new material- I will applaud the effort.

I love the fact he is running.  LOVE IT.  The entertainment value is endless as I pointed out to the other rice pudding eater RR yesterday.  

And I am guessing Ron D was smiling a bit too.

That said, go hug your kids and grand kids and have a great Thanksgiving, if you get to see them, and if you do not get to see them, simply have a great Thanksgiving.  :howdy:

Go sneak a slice of pie or a cookie.  Life is short eat dessert first

Edited by moonbat

Just now, moonbat said:

You really do not get me.  Never have, never will I guess.  At this point I would be concerned if you DID get me.

And here we go with the tired, flat lining response when someone mentions Trump in negative way: “TDS” or “living rent free in your head” or what you wrote in bold above, followed by personal attacks.

I know it is hard for you to grasp but because a person mentions Trump in any way negatively does not mean they have TDS.

I love the fact he is running.  LOVE IT.  The entertainment value is endless as I pointed out to the other rice pudding eater RR yesterday.

That said, go hug your kids and grand kids and have a great Thanksgiving, if you get to see them, and if you do not get to see them, simply have a great Thanksgiving.  :howdy:

Sweet rationalization.

But in fact your fake quote really speaks volumes about your thought process.  I feel bad for you.  Go fishing.

13 hours ago, RiverRaider said:

The dopey “get Trump at all cost” Dems just made that easier and more likely 

I think his taxes are being audited. Unable to show them,

Posted (edited)

6 mins ago, Shipwreck said:

Sweet rationalization.

But in fact your fake quote really speaks volumes about your thought process.  I feel bad for you.  Go fishing.

And another-:laugh:

Fake quote?

It is an admittedly not great parody of his thought process.

We know he values loyalty to him.  Period. That’s not in doubt is it?     It was a good day for DeSantis too.  Is that in doubt?

So since YOU know from behind your keyboard the above was NOT my intent, what am I thinking now as I write this?

Edited by moonbat

1 min ago, moonbat said:

So since you know my intent and thinking from behind your keyboard, what am I thinking mow as I write this?

Of course I knew your intent.  You posted a fake quote.  Your intent is pretty obvious.  Right now I think you you are thinking you need a nap and then I guess you are going to mow something.

2 mins ago, Shipwreck said:

Of course I knew your intent.  You posted a fake quote.  Your intent is pretty obvious.  Right now I think you you are thinking you need a nap and then I guess you are going to mow something.

Nope.  I was thinking you need a cookie AND the knowledge that “parody” is not some exotic bird that can mimic what one says.

Just now, moonbat said:

Nope.  I was thinking you need a cookie AND the knowledge that “parody” is not some exotic bird that can mimic what one says.

Parody is using an existing piece of content or art to make a point, usually with humor.

You made that up out of whole cloth.  You parodied nothing, and for the record I want two cookies.

Posted (edited)

15 hours ago, moonbat said:

Or I imagine something like that

All of this discussion based on an imaginary statement…

Edited by aae0130

32 mins ago, moonbat said:

And I am guessing Ron D was smiling a bit too.

moonbat, YOU'RE THE ONE WHO MADE UP A FAKE THOUGHT PROCESS ABOUT HIM, NOT ME.  I don't think I've ever done that about anybody, not even BHO.  And you're correct, I don't get you but then again, I don't get anyone of the left.  Your entire thought process escapes me as does your lack of logic and common sense on things political.  And as I've said many times before, I was once a liberal (JFK style) and then my thinking evolved.

Thank you for the Thanksgiving wishes, and back at you.  Enjoy tomorrow.  I know I will.

24 mins ago, Shipwreck said:

Parody is using an existing piece of content or art to make a point, usually with humor.

You made that up out of whole cloth.  You parodied nothing, and for the record I want two cookies.

You get two- lol.  Transposing parody and satire. 

That said, many of his supporters think of the Don as a work of art.

16 hours ago, moonbat said:

“They were all losers like you’ve never seen until I nominated them!  Particularly that water head Kavanaugh.  Why do they think I put them there anyway?  The Supreme Court is rigged like nothing you’ve seen. I am not giving the radical left my Tax Records…”

Or I imagine something like that is rattling around in The Donald’s dome or in some aide’s ears.

More good news for DeSantis fans, eh?

~

SCOTUS just opened the door for auditing, Trump's goal all along.

Now let's audit every elected official's foundations, charities', relatives tax returns, as well as siblings' tax returns.