Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Goldy

WTT CCW for CCW

25 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Goldy said:

Unlocking.  Really looking for yellow ish color

 

 

Hi Goldy, just thought I’d offer…I am not interested in these two particular CCW you have offered but I have a yellow/pink jetty swimmer (very light use) that I’d trade for a jetty swimmer in a darker pattern if you’re willing and able. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 mins ago, sikcrodbends said:

Hi Goldy, just thought I’d offer…I am not interested in these two particular CCW you have offered but I have a yellow/pink jetty swimmer (very light use) that I’d trade for a jetty swimmer in a darker pattern if you’re willing and able. 

I loved that jetty you have.  I might have black and copper il check tomorrow.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Goldy said:

I loved that jetty you have.  I might have black and copper il check tomorrow.  

Top one, for reference. I can post more pics later tomorrow. 

C84E063C-FA64-42BF-B0DE-61264632D14E.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, sikcrodbends said:

Top one, for reference. I can post more pics later tomorrow. 

C84E063C-FA64-42BF-B0DE-61264632D14E.jpeg

Is lip stamped ccw?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Goldy said:

Is lip stamped ccw?

Lip is stamped, I tried to take as many pics of the few blemishes it has. Let me know what you think. Any questions, ask away! 
 

Happy Thanksgiving

03E26999-63BC-43FB-BB9C-2ED742DD7E74.jpeg

AEE16267-74D3-458D-87B3-89B02A3FF47B.jpeg

6A0843F2-55D8-4F7C-BEFE-D99D841E4FBB.jpeg

76D439EE-D604-4336-B04B-067F7A105851.jpeg

DCAB45CB-9325-4615-B196-3427B28693DF.jpeg

C70E3331-451B-44C1-A6C8-EDC8417DB275.jpeg

BB8AB842-DC94-4167-9208-A1FA1FAB528A.jpeg

B8FE144F-588E-4281-8087-51C46C137270.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 min ago, sikcrodbends said:

Lip is stamped, I tried to take as many pics of the few blemishes it has. Let me know what you think. Any questions, ask away! 
 

Happy Thanksgiving

03E26999-63BC-43FB-BB9C-2ED742DD7E74.jpeg

AEE16267-74D3-458D-87B3-89B02A3FF47B.jpeg

6A0843F2-55D8-4F7C-BEFE-D99D841E4FBB.jpeg

76D439EE-D604-4336-B04B-067F7A105851.jpeg

DCAB45CB-9325-4615-B196-3427B28693DF.jpeg

C70E3331-451B-44C1-A6C8-EDC8417DB275.jpeg

BB8AB842-DC94-4167-9208-A1FA1FAB528A.jpeg

B8FE144F-588E-4281-8087-51C46C137270.jpeg

Is the second to bottom pic a glare or is the epoxy peeled 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 mins ago, Goldy said:

Is the second to bottom pic a glare or is the epoxy peeled 

Just glare, no epoxy peel on this plug. 
 

 

05A5F4F7-5ECA-4BBD-9A67-ECCEA99697A2.jpeg

71F2D049-26C7-4AAD-9D91-BD054BE1AEDC.jpeg

ADAB1DEB-8038-4043-8148-FE0360BC78E5.jpeg

43900137-4935-4971-8B10-BE96C5E60DAC.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, sikcrodbends said:

Just glare, no epoxy peel on this plug. 
 

 

05A5F4F7-5ECA-4BBD-9A67-ECCEA99697A2.jpeg

71F2D049-26C7-4AAD-9D91-BD054BE1AEDC.jpeg

ADAB1DEB-8038-4043-8148-FE0360BC78E5.jpeg

43900137-4935-4971-8B10-BE96C5E60DAC.jpeg

Carried.  Single hook.  Im still not sure if i want to let this go

51B2E702-0A44-4244-98AC-C1C1A6276D81.jpeg

7503179C-D6EC-4D85-AFBC-03AF714B0CD7.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 mins ago, Goldy said:

Carried.  Single hook.  Im still not sure if i want to let this go

51B2E702-0A44-4244-98AC-C1C1A6276D81.jpeg

7503179C-D6EC-4D85-AFBC-03AF714B0CD7.jpeg

Roger. Think on it, my offer will remain open so no worries. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sikcrodbends said:

Roger. Think on it, my offer will remain open so no worries. 

Can you confirm the weight.  Its a jetty and not a canal right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 mins ago, Goldy said:

Can you confirm the weight.  Its a jetty and not a canal right?

I don’t have a scale but I know for a fact it’s a jetty, not a canal. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 mins ago, sikcrodbends said:

I don’t have a scale but I know for a fact it’s a jetty, not a canal. 

Ok

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.