fishless

November 2022 Fishing Reports

Rate this topic

1,703 posts in this topic

Had a small window to get out this am. Didn't have time to lurk about, so stayed in one location. Saw one fish come off the beach but nothing for me today. Did find this fella washed up.

20221124_062459.jpg

16 mins ago, KrocFoot said:

Had a small window to get out this am. Didn't have time to lurk about, so stayed in one location. Saw one fish come off the beach but nothing for me today. Did find this fella washed up.

20221124_062459.jpg

Wow, I haven't seen or heard of those kind of Mackerel in Jersey for a long long time  ....

42 mins ago, GeoffT said:

I’m old school and consider a chewed up thumb a badge of honor and also proof I actually caught fish :laugh:

Lol I need my right thumb for bowling. 

2 hours ago, ridenfish said:

Doesn't anyone use fish grips or a boga?

Stop you will upset people.  Not good for the bass

Skunk broken.  Got two bass around sunrise in OC.  Both around 28".  Peanuts in the wash as far as you could see.  Lots of guys hooked up at times. I had a feeling the change in wind would get things going.

Happy holidays to all you bass-turds!

skunk for me last night.  It was a good season.  A recap might be in order but we will check with the powers that be first.  
Fish grippers are your friends.  You don’t wanna get an infection like I did.  It’s not fun when the doc says I don’t know what you got, but it ain’t good!  Mycobacterium almost took my arm.  
RC

Pro staff tip: Being Horny at family outings can lead to you eating alone at the kids table.  
06174A81-EAA9-48BA-87FF-466B6CF99344.jpeg.1faa4d5d3e11915168de4e4b7b2014d5.jpeg

22 mins ago, RiverCommando215 said:

Happy holidays to all you bass-turds!

skunk for me last night.  It was a good season.  A recap might be in order but we will check with the powers that be first.  
Fish grippers are your friends.  You don’t wanna get an infection like I did.  It’s not fun when the doc says I don’t know what you got, but it ain’t good!  Mycobacterium almost took my arm.  
RC

Pro staff tip: Being Horny at family outings can lead to you eating alone at the kids table.  
06174A81-EAA9-48BA-87FF-466B6CF99344.jpeg.1faa4d5d3e11915168de4e4b7b2014d5.jpeg

Sorry to hear about the Myco Infection ...   Hope you get better soon ... 

Happy Thanksgiving everyone ...     Thanks to all who have been posting reports,  I have been living vicariously through those posts ...   I haven't been out since Oct 12 ...   Been too busy looking for a new house in Lower Slower Delaware...   Sussex county ...    Finally found a house in De and will be closing soon.  I am now working to get my house in NJ sold   I will miss all the friends that I have made here on SOL.   I hope to be able to get out fishing a few times before I move but, I will still be checking posts here in the NJ forms and will try to make some road trips to to my old haunts in NJ.   Hopefully I will still be able to make it up here for some flings ...   I miss them already ... 

1 hour ago, DeeMonee said:

Yessir. You’re messing with me…no way

No I’m not. I had a fish on the ran to that nubbed rock pile and got all tangled up in it. Of course it had to get into the split ring and make a cocoon. You lost a lot of line bro…

AA0F24C1-FA83-451F-990A-4D93E13EADEF.jpeg

started my morning in OC with plenty of bait around but couldn't find any fish. Moved north to chase the hype only to find a bunch of guys holding their rods staring at the water. Could have went to a rest stop for that! Packed out there and I didnt see any fish caught, should have stayed local. Happy Thanksgiving all! 

Posted (edited)

Shoulder to shoulder this morning n moco- got 3 around 28 on Sp.   Seemed many got 1-2 fish each and most on top water- Moved to another spot north and same story. 

629C7D1B-B54D-4FA2-8EF0-7091033A752A.jpeg

Edited by edubbs

My buddy sent this pic from a boat..moco

guess fish really do hunt off of shape profile

Delete if not allowed, did my best to make it sfw 

70764609-5F07-4E55-8394-9EC5721F878C.jpeg