November 2022 Fishing Reports

Rate this topic

fishless

46 mins ago, Eeeeels said:

Small fish but plenty of them. Right in my own backyard. I love living 5 minutes from the beach!!!!!

Fished with some really cool people today. 

Eeeeels…….

9F1AA430-476A-4219-B172-14363C6CE433.jpeg

Thanks for the heads up.. I finished the Honey-do list around 2 and they were right at the end of my street.. life is good

"Russian War Ship.. go f*#k yourself"

2 hours ago, FishingmaniYaks said:

Well got there late and was able to land almost two dozen. Metal lip and top water pencils. What a blast this season. If the guy from Virginia that was next to me for a little bit is on here,  Awesome cast for cast brother. We had some mean casts with distance haha. And to the other guy that beached a gator bluefish in the mix of upper slot fish with us. Haven’t seen those blues in a while. Awesome day. Lots of participation out there. 

8FAC012B-C745-46DB-8B6F-9879ED279474.jpeg

It was nice to meet you. I was the other guy who was struggling to land that boofish. I always leave my drag a bit loose than most so I can enjoy the fight a bit more given that the fish are getting smaller. I was not expecting that boofish though and boy did my back pay for it. It doesn't pay to be fat. As for the guy from Virginia, first time I met that guy. He was already calling me names and asking if I had rice in the back of my truck. Must be a 9th gen redneck. Definitely my kinda guy.  The other fatter guy was his friend.  It was funny watching you guys race poppers.

"With all things being equal, the simplest explanation tends to be the right one..."

(*member formerly known as 'adoboboy')

16 mins ago, adobo said:

It was nice to meet you. I was the other guy who was struggling to land that boofish. I always leave my drag a bit loose than most so I can enjoy the fight a bit more given that the fish are getting smaller. I was not expecting that boofish though and boy did my back pay for it. It doesn't pay to be fat. As for the guy from Virginia, first time I met that guy. He was already calling me names and asking if I had rice in the back of my truck. Must be a 9th gen redneck. Definitely my kinda guy.  The other fatter guy was his friend.  It was funny watching you guys race poppers.

Hey i heard you screwed the lineup with that loose drag.   Hahah jk

3 hours ago, FishingmaniYaks said:

Well got there late and was able to land almost two dozen. Metal lip and top water pencils. What a blast this season. If the guy from Virginia that was next to me for a little bit is on here,  Awesome cast for cast brother. We had some mean casts with distance haha. And to the other guy that beached a gator bluefish in the mix of upper slot fish with us. Haven’t seen those blues in a while. Awesome day. Lots of participation out there. 

8FAC012B-C745-46DB-8B6F-9879ED279474.jpeg

Haha good fishing with ya. 

@adobo5th gen redneck sir 

That fat guy was slowing me down

If anyone happens to find a weakfish  CCW I would be forever grateful getting it back. It was last spotted in MC stuck in a very large bass. (Line broke around the TA) 

Here's a nice shot of it, with the hook buried in my middle finger, from earlier today.

20221123_122749.jpg

Edited by kurazy kracka

5 mins ago, kurazy kracka said:

If anyone haplens to find a weakfish  CCW I would be forever grateful getting it back. It was last spotted in MC stuck in a very large bass. (Line broke around the TA) 

Here's a nice shot of it, with the hook buried in my middle finger, from earlier today.

20221123_122749.jpg

Crush those barbs. Easier to pull out.

Ask me how I know

1 min ago, Jefffahfffah said:

A very good friend of mine got in on the action today. He hadn't found any fish yet this fall and waded right out to the bar to get into them. It paid off, and a stranger got a pretty legendary photo of him...

FB_IMG_1669224520136.jpg

Oh, that is a good picture let me tell ya!

It would’ve been even funnier if the rod was bent over and there was a guy flying off the boat LMAO…!!!

I always scored that way down here in AC with all the sand bars stacked up like crazy!

EA

Picked a place with very few fishers and decided to wait for the fish to come. Uneventful few hours and then they came. Hooked 15 landed 12. 1 double header before I cut off the teaser. Nothing big -everything I saw was 25-35". Only a few JO's but everything including the boats were manageable.

Couldn't buy a bite on topwater even with all of the surface feeding. They didn't want metal or the Colt sniper. Few on the shad but the YZ bunker twitch got hit everytime. Went on for that usual shut off after sundown. Fly fishers were doing great.

Nice fall day-Happy Thankgiving. 

• Sudsy locked this topic