fishless

November 2022 Fishing Reports

Rate this topic

1,524 posts in this topic

13 mins ago, Bluetaildragger said:

A lot of 3 month veterans earned their sharpie titles this season 

Legendary

8 hours ago, Mr.Belmar said:

You just gotta be cool lol and oh yeah- have the right gear so it looks like you know what your doing. 

Haven't seen so many Air Jordan's and wet jeans in a line-up since the 2011 sand eel bite.

14 mins ago, Mr.Belmar said:

#saltlife

i think I’m gonna get one of them stickers on my truck 

Don't forget the yeti sticker. 

38 mins ago, SurfMonster said:

Was on fish yesterday...I was using the apparently novice rubber shad....the few around me finally stopped tossing their 30$ wood ornaments and started catching w me...Guess those van stalls and odms got jealous of me catching. We had fun if youre here you know who you are and dont worry I wont say a word about the shads ;) catch em how you want to ...I mean If I worried what everyone else thought Id have a salt life sticker on my truck ha- tight lines

I caught my personal best on a lead head jig and a mister twister rubber tail LOL.  Caught more bass on that and shads than 18 dollar SPs and topwaters. 

Posted (edited)

50 mins ago, Bluetaildragger said:

A lot of 3 month veterans earned their sharpie titles this season 

Hacks, most all of them. I just look at them and think to myself " this was your best thinking". I haven't seen this much panic casting and lack of commonsense since the spring blitzes years ago. 

Edited by Googs

Posted (edited)

9 mins ago, Danny1199 said:

I caught my personal best on a lead head jig and a mister twister rubber tail LOL.  Caught more bass on that and shads than 18 dollar SPs and topwaters. 

1oz lead head and a lunker city shaker shad...my go to plastic, also use that as my search bait. Love them

Edited by SurfMonster

1 hour ago, Goldy said:

I think the biggest factor are the favorable winds.  That has really kept the bait tight plus the temps havent gotten cold as quickly as normal.  

Is this amount of peanuts typical or was it a late hatch? Never seen this amount before