mtl50

WTB or want to give away

15 posts in this topic

I have the bottom half of a Lami Glass XS10MHC. That is a 10 foot, medium heavy, wrapped conventional bottom half. Rated 3-8 ounces. I am either looking to buy a top half or I will sell the bottom half for whatever shipping costs. Going to let this ride for a little bit to see if I can find a top half so if you reply with a statement that you want the bottom half please just let it ride out for a couple of days. Thank you very much in advance. I will absolutely send it to the first I want it unless, after letting it ride out a couple days, I actually do find a top half. I hope that explains it good enough and I don’t think that is breaking any rules. I can also strip the guides off the top half and send those along with the bottom half if anybody wants them.

Going to let it ride for a couple days and if no too half it is yours. What is your zip code?

Damn...JoelJ sounds pretty definitive.  If it falls through, I'll get in line.  

I have this rod - the cork tape was unraveling a bit, and I did a nightmare Mickey-mouse job with cork dust, glue and brown paint...still works, but Frankenstein's monster.

4 hours ago, mtl50 said:

Going to let it ride for a couple days and if no too half it is yours. What is your zip code?

Hi mtl50,

I'm in MD 21136.

Thanks!

On 10/31/2022 at 9:09 PM, JoelJ said:

Hi mtl50,

I'm in MD 21136.

Thanks!

Joel, looks like it is yours. I will get to the PO tomorrow or the next day and ship it. After I ship I will PM you with the exact price if that works for you. Should be around $20 I would think. If you need a price before I ship I can do that also. Let me know. 
Mike

Hi Mike, 

Thanks for making this available! No need to inform me shipping cost prior to shipping. You can proceed with it and we'll take it to PM for actual cost settlement.

Thanks much!

Joel

Sounds good. I’ll get to the post office by day’s end tomorrow. 

Just remembered I never sent this out and I don’t have your address. If you can get me your address I will put it in the mail this morning.

On 11/7/2022 at 8:13 AM, mtl50 said:

Just remembered I never sent this out and I don’t have your address. If you can get me your address I will put it in the mail this morning.

Hi Mike,

I sent you a PM. Please check your inbox.

Thanks. 

Joel

Thanks. As soon as this storm passes I will get it mailed. I am directly between Ocala and Orlando. Because it has taken me so long I will pay the postage. 
Mike

:eek: sorry didn't realize you are right in the path of Nicole. . .

. . . Appreciate the postage offer but you've been very gracious already with your offering . . .

. . Do take care please . . .

3 hours ago, JoelJ said:

:eek: sorry didn't realize you are right in the path of Nicole. . .

. . . Appreciate the postage offer but you've been very gracious already with your offering . . .

. . Do take care please . . .

I should be able to get to the post office and get that **** done tomorrow no problem. I will send you the tracking number as soon as it is on its way.

17 hours ago, mtl50 said:

I should be able to get to the post office and get that **** done tomorrow no problem. I will send you the tracking number as soon as it is on its way.

What a great guy !! I have dealt with him on a couple things also top notch person!! Stay safe !!