Rod and reel lots…cheap

I’m looking to sell one large lot of rods, and one large lot of reels.

I am pricing these so if you only one a few of these it’s worth it to just buy the lot, don’t want to split them up. 
would like to do a in person cash deal anywhere on Long Island but if you want them shipped I’ll do so on your dime.

if you want specifics on the rods I can get close ups but all but one of the spinning rods are penn, one of them is a brand new penn battalion. Conventional rods there are 2 sloopster rods from J&H, and a star rod to name a few. The two sloopsters alone are worth more then the lot. 

Reel Lot: $200

rod Lot: $200 

BEBB6EF7-AA1B-4EBA-9FE2-AA6A8851C205.jpeg

49E4F494-5F20-4181-91CC-F883B97C3826.jpeg

CC5DD0C0-DBEA-4242-B1A5-D43033D5A29A.jpeg

0EC37FBB-47C2-4685-AD40-2446B5FBDA53.jpeg

3 hours ago, adam42 said:

seconds on reels

how much would you ballpark to include shipping on rods? (behind zmkm of course)

I don’t have a clue on shipping, if I had to guess $40 ish?

5 hours ago, zmkm said:

May I ask the length and specs of the rods? Or are they for freshwater or saltwater? Boat rods? Thanks 

I can get all the info together this afternoon on the rods. They are all saltwater, 6-7.5 ft.

Where are you located? I'm in Maine but heading to Boston for a few days tomorrow.

I'm interested, but have serious concerns it'll cost far more than $40 to ship (but obviously have no idea) so could you please double check?

I'm happy to buy at $240

2 hours ago, adam42 said:

Where are you located? I'm in Maine but heading to Boston for a few days tomorrow.

I'm interested, but have serious concerns it'll cost far more than $40 to ship (but obviously have no idea) so could you please double check?

I'm happy to buy at $240

Yeah I’ll look into it, again I price it that even if shipping is like $80, it’s still worth it.

PM me your zip code and I’ll look into it.

If, somehow, reel deal does not work,

I will take them.

$200.00, pick up

Bad day fishing is still much better than good day work.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him had better take a much closer look at the American Indian.
                                                                                     - Henry Ford-