Stryper Snyper

2023 DE tags

Rate this topic

18 posts in this topic

Anyone attend the meeting between DMS and the parks?  They were discussing the plans for next years tags since it was such a total chit show this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Didn't attend the meeting...  Heard a rumor a while back that the cap will be lifted for next year's tags. Anyone?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/2/2022 at 3:22 PM, Stryper Snyper said:

Pay for tag.   Pay for reservations.  Are they limiting reservations?

:laugh: yes.  That's why you need a reservation.

 

But if you are on the beach before 8am it's not gonna matter because they are gonna police it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 mins ago, DerrickT said:

:laugh: yes.  That's why you need a reservation.

 

But if you are on the beach before 8am it's not gonna matter because they are gonna police it.

I understand.  What's the number?  And they don't police anything.  So what will the fine be?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

15 mins ago, Stryper Snyper said:

I understand.  What's the number?  And they don't police anything.  So what will the fine be?

I dont think they released numbers yet.

 

But you will need your reservation receipt to enter.

 

Now, where this causes problems are places like henelopen because people who have surf permits may not be accessible g the park to drive out on the beach.

 

 

This is going to completely implode, they have absolutely no idea what they are doing and are just going to wing it.

 

And that shoukd have said they aren't going to police it.  So whatever cars are thru the gate before 8 are staying 

Edited by DerrickT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 min ago, DerrickT said:

I dont think they released numbers yet.

 

But you will need your reservation receipt to enter.

 

Now, where this causes problems are places like henelopen because people who have surf permits may not be accessible g the park to drive out on the beach.

 

 

This is going to completely implode, they have absolutely no idea what they are doing and are just going to wing it

Yup.    Last year was a fuster cluck.  This will make it look like a cake walk.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 mins ago, Stryper Snyper said:

Money grab.  

They are going to make a ton off the unlimited permits and nobody going on vacation is going to be able to use them to get out on the beach

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/4/2022 at 7:35 PM, Stryper Snyper said:

Yep.  Thinking about going south.

I have for the last 6 or 7 years.  Thank God my parents decided to retire and by a place across the bay from Chincoteague and not back to Delaware were we had our place in the early 2000's.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 min ago, DerrickT said:

I have for the last 6 or 7 years.  Thank God my parents decided to retire and by a place across the bay from Chincoteague and not back to Delaware were we had our place in the early 2000's.

Tough for me to leave were I grew up.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/6/2022 at 10:55 AM, DerrickT said:

I have for the last 6 or 7 years.  Thank God my parents decided to retire and by a place across the bay from Chincoteague and not back to Delaware were we had our place in the early 2000's.

 

are they in the cove too? my parents are building there and I bought a lot then had twins that put my house on hold

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, aguyinde said:

 

are they in the cove too? my parents are building there and I bought a lot then had twins that put my house on hold

Greenbackville.  They bought a foreclosure for a 1/4 of the price of anything in the cove.  Bank just wanted what was owed.

 

Even the rancher my sister just bought in Horntown was only like $125,000.

 

Aren't a few of rhe people on the board there being investigated?

Edited by DerrickT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.