Ruger 44 carbine

Rate this topic

giggyfish

13 hours ago, R.R. Bridge Fisher said:

I have one of these in the safe. Last I looked they were bringing in 8-9 hundred. 

I would never sell mine.

When your gone someone will , Have a list and what there worth so your wife or kids don't get screwed . 

1 hour ago, R.R. Bridge Fisher said:

Good thinking,  my buddy passed last year with well  over 100,000 in guns

His wife has her hands full

She could call Amoskeag Auctions in Manchester NH. They handle collections all the time. I personally have arranged and delivered over 100 firearms to them for families, as well as assorted ammo, holsters, etc. PM if you have questions.

21 hours ago, jolly mon said:

When your gone someone will , Have a list and what there worth so your wife or kids don't get screwed . 

AMEN ! I am doing that now and have actually put a very close trustworthy friend in charge of my collection!! Very important , sadly I pray the future will have the 2nd Amendment still alive ?.

On 10/17/2022 at 11:17 AM, jolly mon said:

Most definitely. I have a few weapons and I have a book with their current values and what I paid for them for her. Luckily she knows what weapons are what.

Back to the topic, I'm not a fan of the 10/44. My dad has one and he likes it, but he can kill you with an M1 Carbine at 200m where if that was in my hands you could dance out there and be safe. If you're a taller, longer armed person it might not be for you.

"The sea, the great unifier, is man's only hope. Now, as never before,
the old phrase has a literal meaning: We are all in the same boat."
Jacques Cousteau

• 4 weeks later...