JaseB

Met a former Army Ranger this weekend

Rate this topic

1,050 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, The Fishing Nerd said:

Did you consult a medical professional, and if so - what was their advice?

My doctor was fine with the decision to not get vaccinated.  wasn't an issue. 

9 mins ago, The Fishing Nerd said:

It's not any of my business - and if I was in your front yard asking you this you could rightfully ask WTF I was doing...

...but you're the one who brought it all up on a public message board.  Are you going to cry over a HIPAA violation next?  

F24F4705-732A-44A3-B318-9D3BEAE781C6.gif

38 mins ago, Kings over Queens said:

My doctor was fine with the decision to not get vaccinated.  wasn't an issue. 

There are definitely those kinds of doctors...

Nick_Riviera.png

40 mins ago, The Fishing Nerd said:

Yeah, I think they wouldn't - what part of Russia do you people think we live in?

You may be a Rhodes Scholar for all anyone cares nerd, but you sure do sound infinitely gullible in the accountability of our governance these days.

Just now, phishallways said:

You may be a Rhodes Scholar for all anyone cares nerd, but you sure do sound infinitely gullible in the accountability of our governance these days.

If I were (I'm not), I guarantee you some dumbass politician would trick you into not trusting me and believing him because he's just like you, a simple guy who doesn't at all want to pick your pocket.

We're America - science and technology is what we do best.  That's one of the main reasons why we have military superiority.  In a rush to offset a pandemic that was killing people left and right, we created vaccines on a base technology that had been stuck in neutral for years, and it was effective in reducing spread and highly effective at limiting death and hospitalization.  It helped prevent billions of additional losses in GDP due to lost productivity.  Russia and China have been falling over each other to steal the technology in attempted hacks against the companies that developed the IP, and China has been desperately trying to use legitimate means to acquire the tech for themselves to get away from the highly damaging lockdowns they keep enforcing to limit the spread.

Instead of taking a bow in front of the rest of the world, a good 30% of this country is stuck in stupid, believing that somehow they've been duped into taking medication that's saving them.  

No different from the jackwads that used to protest outside of the 9/11 museum and scream about how it was staged and an inside job.  Couldn't have been any dumber if they tried.  

1 min ago, The Fishing Nerd said:

If I were (I'm not), I guarantee you some dumbass politician would trick you into not trusting me and believing him because he's just like you, a simple guy who doesn't at all want to pick your pocket.

We're America - science and technology is what we do best.  That's one of the main reasons why we have military superiority.  In a rush to offset a pandemic that was killing people left and right, we created vaccines on a base technology that had been stuck in neutral for years, and it was effective in reducing spread and highly effective at limiting death and hospitalization.  It helped prevent billions of additional losses in GDP due to lost productivity.  Russia and China have been falling over each other to steal the technology in attempted hacks against the companies that developed the IP, and China has been desperately trying to use legitimate means to acquire the tech for themselves to get away from the highly damaging lockdowns they keep enforcing to limit the spread.

Instead of taking a bow in front of the rest of the world, a good 30% of this country is stuck in stupid, believing that somehow they've been duped into taking medication that's saving them.  

No different from the jackwads that used to protest outside of the 9/11 museum and scream about how it was staged and an inside job.  Couldn't have been any dumber if they tried.  

Not reading. Not because i can not. 

You sure do pretend to know a whole lot about folks you don't know. It’s unbecoming even.

4 mins ago, phishallways said:

Not reading. Not because i can not. 

You sure do pretend to know a whole lot about folks you don't know. It’s unbecoming even.

It's OK - you say all you needed to by saying you didn't bother to read the post.

And I'm sure in your case, it's not the first time.  Enjoy the echo chamber.  The 9/11 Thermite Guys were no different.

15 mins ago, The Fishing Nerd said:

The 9/11 Thermite Guys were no different.

You really walk the line of despicable. You have no idea where i was after 9/11.

5 mins ago, phishallways said:

You really walk the line of despicable. You have no idea where i was after 9/11.

And I don't care.  I was standing right outside the building getting airplane parts rained down on me.  Several years later, I got to watch these nitwits ply their conspiracy theories about thermite a few feet away from the makeshift 'lost and found' wall near St. Paul's where people were looking for their lost relatives the days after the attacks.

It's not any different from these ridiculous conspiracy theories being paraded around after we lost a million Americans to the pandemic.  Well - it's slightly different in that now it's a political tool instead of just random internet bull*hit.

Posted (edited)

4 mins ago, The Fishing Nerd said:

I got to watch these nitwits ply their conspiracy theories about thermite a few feet away from the makeshift 'lost and found'

Then why don't you take it up with them, instead of this nonsense you’re  spewing here.

Edited by phishallways