JaseB

Met a former Army Ranger this weekend

Rate this topic

1,050 posts in this topic

21 mins ago, Terry Mac said:

That's beautiful, frame worthy imo. 

I laughed. 

Wonder if the big brain believes the covid death count at this point. You know, the one that stopped dead in its tracks beginning 2021 for some reason.  

4 hours ago, The Fishing Nerd said:

You can differ all you want.  It has passed all it's phased trials and all the data is publicly available.  It's a fully approved vaccine that has been used billions of times over with great results.

God I’m catching up on this thread and man you are dumb

1 hour ago, MikeMc said:

Choosing not to get a vaccine (I use the term loosely) that doesn't work is not 'playing doctor'. Stop with the bull****. You can get jabbed as many times as you like. I chose not to. 

Didn’t the vaccine work pretty well a year and a half ago when most people got it? How did you know back then it wasn’t going to work for future variants? 

49 mins ago, Goldy said:

I was busy working all day. What did I miss

We proved that dinosaurs were real. Sorry you missed out. We’ve since deleted all of those posts. 

1 min ago, z-man said:

Didn’t the vaccine work pretty well a year and a half ago when most people got it? How did you know back then it wasn’t going to work for future variants? 

“But i got a kristl bol” 

1 hour ago, The Fishing Nerd said:

So you're saying the Army is going to misreport those figures now?

Lol…you think they wouldn’t? 

31 mins ago, Goldy said:

God I’m catching up on this thread and man you are dumb

Talk about a well crafted rebuttal - does your brain work like Twitter, are you limited to 140 characters per thought?

1 min ago, charloots said:

Lol…you think they wouldn’t? 

Yeah, I think they wouldn't - what part of Russia do you people think we live in?

See, that used to be a joke years ago - too many nitwits now actually believe they live in Russia without realizing how good they had it.

I had a  Army Ranger at my house not long ago for a short visit, One of my kids closest friends that was going in for SERE training soon. He did not mention vax requirements. 

1 hour ago, MikeMc said:

Why is that any of your business? How about you just don't worry about me and my decisions. :th: They serve me just fine and I really don't give a flying **** about you or your decisions. 

It's not any of my business - and if I was in your front yard asking you this you could rightfully ask WTF I was doing...

...but you're the one who brought it all up on a public message board.  Are you going to cry over a HIPAA violation next?