JaseB

Met a former Army Ranger this weekend

Rate this topic

1,050 posts in this topic

11 mins ago, Rickman said:

Just wondering, which Branch and how long did you serve?

Why do you ask?  Are you implying that somehow, only those who served should opine?  Because if so - the 97% of the enlisted personnel who got their vaccines, as they always have, have already spoken.

Just now, The Fishing Nerd said:

Why do you ask?  Are you implying that somehow, only those who served should opine?  Because if so - the 97% of the enlisted personnel who got their vaccines, as they always have, have already spoken.

Nope, just wondering.

2 mins ago, The Fishing Nerd said:

That's beautiful, frame worthy imo. 

7 mins ago, The Fishing Nerd said:

Did you consult a medical professional, and if so - what was their advice?

Why is that any of your business? How about you just don't worry about me and my decisions. :th: They serve me just fine and I really don't give a flying **** about you or your decisions. 

1 min ago, Goldy said:

I was busy working all day. What did I miss

MikeMc has grown some weird third nipple and he doesn't want anybody to talk about it.

4 mins ago, MikeMc said:

Why is that any of your business? How about you just don't worry about me and my decisions. :th: They serve me just fine and I really don't give a flying **** about you or your decisions. 

6 hours ago, The Fishing Nerd said:

Which evidence are you referring to specifically?  The countless number of peer reviewed medical studies with data to back up the following:

• That vaccinated individuals were infected at a rate significantly lower than their unvaccinated peers
  • That vaccinated people who were infected not only suffered a significantly lower chance of severe infection, but they were infectious for less than half the time as opposed to an unvaccinated peer

"Evidence" is data.  The vaccines do have limitations - they don't convey protection as long as they should, and coronaviruses mutate at rates faster than other viruses, which means vaccine makers will constantly be playing catchup - again, very similar to the flu shot.

Meanwhile - there's literally zero downside to getting vaccinated.  You feel like **** for an afternoon and move on.  It's cheap.  It limits your chance of getting very sick if you do catch it.  And the remote chances of side effects are smaller for the same items (like myocarditis) when compared to getting the same problems from COVID infection itself.  

The reason the DoD is forcing vaccination?  Because it keeps their troops healthier and more effective.  And to suggest otherwise - really requires some mental gymnastics that go right into conspiracy territory.

You sound like a total dumb commie

3 mins ago, MikeMc said:

hey, calm down zeus and   leave this nice man alone... please accept our  apologies for his comments, Mr Nerd.. he's gettiing worse as he ages

5 mins ago, Slacker said:

MikeMc has grown some weird third nipple and he doesn't want anybody to talk about it.

You mother****er!!! That was supposed to be a secret, you bastard!!! :mad: 

Just now, Bernie12 said:

hey, calm down zeus and   leave this nice man alone... please accept our  apologies for his comments, Mr Nerd.. he's gettiing worse as he ages

Go die of the AIDS St. Fauci gave you. 

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Bernie12 said:

you go to hell, he's just the right amount of feminine 

Januhairy - Page 16 - The Town Tavern - SurfTalk

I raise you a sexy handlebar stud for one...disgusting bygone Proggy ick....

609d2d8a3ac32_ScreenShot2021-05-13at9_45_08AM.png.5736e34b87b835b2deb870ab7bf268be.png

Edited by Mokes

5 hours ago, TimS said:

It's your aids addled brain, I've been very up to date with how well the jab work(ed) against the various strains as it mutated. I've even shared much of what I've read, including the data from various studies, expressing how much or little the jabs protected against spread. Was great against OG. Started to crack a little with Delta. Fell apart completely against Omicron. 

Tim,

this is speculation. The og strand was good maybe for 2 months that’s it.  And the. People starting getting sick and vaccine leakage.  This was all known.  That shot was a joke. They knew the shot never worked for delta and omicron and they kept pushing it