JaseB

Met a former Army Ranger this weekend

Rate this topic

1,050 posts in this topic

1 min ago, Bernie12 said:

might i ask where you get your information from?

On the topics of medicine?  Peer reviewed medical journals (NEJM, Lancet, JAMA).  I rely on my physician for general guidance, and if he recommends something I consider questionable or new, I'll pursue it further with studies that have data to support their findings.

What I don't do - listen to a politician.  Strange tactic to believe your government is collectively out to get you but at the same time be willing to listen to one or a handful of elected political representatives.  

Posted (edited)

2 mins ago, The Fishing Nerd said:

What I don't do - listen to a politician.

There you go again, assigning positions to people you don't even know. You have no idea what people use to make informed decisions about their life and health all the while  spouting off government propaganda like a parrot. 

Edited by MikeMc

2 mins ago, MikeMc said:

Man, that's good. :laugh: 

Ok, Frankenstein. 

So you're saying the Army is going to misreport those figures now?

Do you guys bury large amounts of gold in the backyard "just to be safe"?

Just now, MikeMc said:

There you go again, assigning positions to people you don't even know. You have no idea what people use to make informed decisions about their life and health all the while  spouting off government propaganda like a parrot. 

he said he doesnt  listen to a politicians, you dumb **** 

46 mins ago, Otter said:

It’s 2nd have so maybe I got it wrong, are you saying these guys aren’t getting admin separation? 

It's been explained several times in this thread. It IS an Administrative Discharge. A DD CANNOT be given through an AD, only a General Court's Marshal has the authority for DD.

Just now, MikeMc said:

There you go again, assigning positions to people you don't even know. You have no idea what people use to make informed decisions about their life and health and you spout off government propaganda like a parrot. 

I hate to break it to you - but you're the one spouting propaganda.  The fact that you've taken it upon yourself to 'do research' while simultaneously distrusting anything that remotely resembles a fair and unbiased source of data is proof that there isn't much to know about you. Unfortunately, you've fallen victim to nation-state driven misinformation that political opportunists in this country ran with for their own personal gain.

You ever hear the old expression 'The man who is his own lawyer has a fool for a lawyer and an idiot for a client'?  Works for playing doctor too.

3 mins ago, The Fishing Nerd said:

So you're saying the Army is going to misreport those figures now?

Do you guys bury large amounts of gold in the backyard "just to be safe"?

I'm saying the army has been known to lie. You can make of that what you want. 

1 min ago, The Fishing Nerd said:

I hate to break it to you - but you're the one spouting propaganda.  The fact that you've taken it upon yourself to 'do research' while simultaneously distrusting anything that remotely resembles a fair and unbiased source of data is proof that there isn't much to know about you. Unfortunately, you've fallen victim to nation-state driven misinformation that political opportunists in this country ran with for their own personal gain.

You ever hear the old expression 'The man who is his own lawyer has a fool for a lawyer and an idiot for a client'?  Works for playing doctor too.

Just wondering, which Branch and how long did you serve?

2 mins ago, Bernie12 said:

he said he doesnt  listen to a politicians, you dumb **** 

It's like he has a bean between his ears. 

Well said! 

Choosing not to get a vaccine (I use the term loosely) that doesn't work is not 'playing doctor'. Stop with the bull****. You can get jabbed as many times as you like. I chose not to. 

2 mins ago, Terry Mac said:

It's like he has a bean between his ears. 

Says the man with a dick between his ass cheeks.

1 min ago, MikeMc said:

Says the man with a dick between his ass cheeks.

Take your gay crap elsewhere. BTW, you are getting your ass kicked by the Nerd. 

7 mins ago, MikeMc said:

Choosing not to get a vaccine (I use the term loosely) that doesn't work is not 'playing doctor'. Stop with the bull****. You can get jabbed as many times as you like. I chose not to. 

Did you consult a medical professional, and if so - what was their advice?