JaseB

Met a former Army Ranger this weekend

Rate this topic

1,050 posts in this topic

2 mins ago, MikeMc said:

I put my trust in myself. Politics had nothing to do with it so stop talking about things you no nothing about. You chose to get vaxed, I chose not to. It's really no more complex than that. I didn't see a need to get it, after waiting forever to be eligible. I had covid once, and possibly twice now, and suffer no lasting effects. 

I didn't read the rest of your diatribe, again. 

Do you ever go to the Dr.'s and take their advice?

or do you operate on yourself as well?

43 mins ago, The Fishing Nerd said:

You want to talk about misplaced trust - you guys are trusting a set of grifter politicians as the basis of your resistance.

My trust is based on a balanced network of participants - from the people who conducted and participated in the trials, to the regulatory staff who reviewed the results and approved the vaccines down to the medical professionals who treated COVID and helped distribute the vaccines to the masses.

You'd literally need all of these people to act in unison to cover up any kind of significant issues that would arise.

The 'long term' effects argument's an interesting one - that depends on who you listen to when you talk about 'long term'.  Most epidemiologists claimed - before COVID came along - that no side effects should be present beyond 6 months.  But assuming you don't like that - what's the definition of 'long term' then - a year?  Two years?  Five years?

And while we're at it - what do we know of the long term effects of COVID?  For all we know, 4 years in everyone's who's had it grows a tail.

You’re a Fauci-truster?

37 mins ago, makomakoman said:

Do you ever go to the Dr.'s and take their advice?

or do you operate on yourself as well?

That's a stupid argument, Ernest, and a false equivalency.

On 10/12/2022 at 9:38 AM, Otter said:

Administrative separation, basically a dishonorable. You forfeit everything 

in the grand scheme these guys are shot up with plenty of vaxes, to take a stand against a particular one is well within their rights obviously but seems like jousting the wrong windmill

This simply isn't true.  You CANNOT get a DD with an admin discharge.  All these guys are getting Honorable.  

7 mins ago, MikeMc said:

That's a stupid argument, Ernest, and a false equivalency.

I've seen you at close hand make a Dr. almost go to tears..  :wag:

1 hour ago, JimP said:

This simply isn't true.  You CANNOT get a DD with an admin discharge.  All these guys are getting Honorable.  

It’s 2nd have so maybe I got it wrong, are you saying these guys aren’t getting admin separation? 

2 hours ago, fishinambition said:

There's that famous leftist tolerance lol. What garbage people. 

Yeah, I'm intolerant of people who harass the families of school shooting victims for their own personal profit.  I'm not surprised that's your role model though!

2 hours ago, phishallways said:

It was a copy paste post back when you were a ghost in the thread. It’s army,N G and reserve combined.

including the 15000 short enlistment this year.

Well, until it comes from something remotely considered a reliable source - you have the numbers I provided directly from the Army.  They don't match, and there's no reason to believe the Army would fudge them.

Except its not a vaccine, and they’re still unsure of what it does at a minimum long term. 

You have Pfizer stock? Or maybe some vaccine induced loyalty..

No, unlike most on this thread, I learned how to read above a third grade level and went to college, got an advanced degree in a STEM field and can read the research papers enough to know what's safe and what's crap.

Meanwhile, here on SOL - you folks have been easily contained in your pen like the sheep that you are, completely and blissfully unaware as to how ridiculously you've been manipulated.  Worst of all - by a bunch of grifters led by a lifelong con man who has a solid reputation of being exactly that here in his home state.  Go figure - a bunch of bumpkins led astray by a city slicker.

1 hour ago, charloots said:

You’re a Fauci-truster?

Fauci spent his entire career leading that organization and keeping the country safe from communicable diseases.  The people who constantly attacked him - a bunch of political grifters with no medical experience whatsoever, some of them going so far as to recommend treatments that anyone with even a remote clue about medical treatment knew would do nothing but empty people's pockets.

But by all means - continue to believe Fauci's the problem.

24 mins ago, The Fishing Nerd said:

No, unlike most on this thread, I learned how to read above a third grade level and went to college, got an advanced degree in a STEM field and can read the research papers enough to know what's safe and what's crap.

Meanwhile, here on SOL - you folks have been easily contained in your pen like the sheep that you are, completely and blissfully unaware as to how ridiculously you've been manipulated.  Worst of all - by a bunch of grifters led by a lifelong con man who has a solid reputation of being exactly that here in his home state.  Go figure - a bunch of bumpkins led astray by a city slicker.

Well said Sir!!!!..

You have Pfizer stock? Or maybe some vaccine induced loyalty..

I got a shittload of it over the last 25 or so years. Business is booming!!!!! 

24 mins ago, The Fishing Nerd said:

Fauci spent his entire career leading that organization and keeping the country safe from communicable diseases.  The people who constantly attacked him - a bunch of political grifters with no medical experience whatsoever, some of them going so far as to recommend treatments that anyone with even a remote clue about medical treatment knew would do nothing but empty people's pockets.

But by all means - continue to believe Fauci's the problem.

might i ask where you get your information from?

35 mins ago, The Fishing Nerd said:

and there's no reason to believe the Army would fudge them.

Man, that's good. :laugh: 

1 hour ago, makomakoman said:

I've seen you at close hand make a Dr. almost go to tears..  :wag:

Ok, Frankenstein.