Does Joe Biden Have Dementia?

Rate this topic

181 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, fish'nmagician said:

More emoting 

you lost

you weren’t cheated

Deal with it already. 

Well, 50 intelligence officers said the laptop was Russian disinformation. And the fbi went to faceplant to censor the actual proof of corruption. But you be you and claim the victory. Wonder if there will be Armageddon?

Biden is in full control of his mental faculties.

His problem is, he's stupid to a fault.

2 hours ago, Wraith said:

Has general turncoat offered to call put-putin and warn him if byeden wants to attack? 

I’d hazard a guess any potential conversation is gonna come from folks beneath Putin that understand what the end results of this would be for the motherland. 

56 mins ago, Linesidesonthefly said:

I’d hazard a guess any potential conversation is gonna come from folks beneath Putin that understand what the end results of this would be for the motherland. 

Well, General Milly Vanilli called china and said he'd warn them if Trump was to start anything........

Figured he'd offer the same courtesy to put-putin........

Posted (edited)

Whatever the condition, this guy is unfit to be in the WH. So, what unelected group is really running the country? This should concern every American.

He is not competent enough to hold a drivers license, yet he is in the WH.

I used to say he couldn't find his way out of Costco, he can't find his way off of the stage.

:hey:

Edited by Jetty Jumper

10 mins ago, Jetty Jumper said:

Whatever the condition, this guy is unfit to be in the WH. So, what unelected group is really running the country? This should concern every American.

He is not competent enough to hold a drivers license, yet he in in the WH.

I used to say he couldn't find his way out of Costco, he can't find his way off of the stage.

:hey:

Can you imagine actually voting for him?

What could go wrong.  

18 mins ago, Maine Guide said:

Can you imagine actually voting for him?

What could go wrong.  

I think the part you're missing is those that voted for him believe he was the better choice. The same thing occurred when Trump beat Hillbag. In their minds, better a mindless twit than the orange devil. 

Just now, ken r said:

I think the part you're missing is those that voted for him believe he was the better choice. The same thing occurred when Trump beat Hillbag. In their minds, better a mindless twit than the orange devil. 

I’m sure many did. Foolishly. 

As you can see from some of the “he’s stuttered since childhood” crew,  many bought the fake msm narrative and had no idea, apparently, how far his dementia had progressed. 

I don't think he has dementia. I don't think he was EVER smart. On top of being dumb he's old. Not all old people are dumb...but he is

Again, they don't care. To them there's always the collective to keep the ball rolling.

Which is exactly what happened.

6 hours ago, fish'nmagician said:

Republicans get triggered when i point this out

but Biden beat trump in the debates

how did a guy with dementia do that?

Biden won the debates, I would not go as far as saying Biden beat Trump. You can win without beating the opponent.

A) Biden was juiced up, had to go into hiding for a few days after to recover. Second, have you seen anyone not on something with their pupils so dialated? His eyes were almost black.

B) Trump handed those debates to Biden. A first grader would have beat Trump, he was his own worst enemy in the debates. He did a lot better in the second one, but still bad. Focused on the wrong things instead of showing the weakness of Biden.

Just now, fish'nmagician said:

I happily voted for Biden over the piece of crap incumbent 

^^^^

Tells you all you need to know about partisan Democrats. 

You didn’t think it would be dangerous to have a senile old puppet in office?

4 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

I happily voted for Biden over the piece of crap incumbent 

Who are you kidding......you have exclusively pulled the D lever your entire hack of a life.