James m

WTS Scott Sector 8’10” 2 piece 10wt

12 posts in this topic

Looking to sell this rod. I can post pictures mid next week when I am back home if anyones interested. It has been used about 6 times and is in near perfect condition. Basically just a little bit of darkening in the cork. Like new otherwise.

 

Asking $700. I am in the boston area. happy to meet up for a test cast or mail it if you are willing to cover shipping. shipping was about 40 bucks last time i mailed a two piece. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MVStripes said:

interested, but would like pictures. thanks

sounds good. i will post some pics when im home, probably on tuesday night/wednesday morning. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m interested but not at that price point. Let me know if you’d be willing to talk about lower price. 
 

I could probably pick up, I’m leaving MV this weekend. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MVStripes said:

I’m interested but not at that price point. Let me know if you’d be willing to talk about lower price. 
 

I could probably pick up, I’m leaving MV this weekend. 

I could do $600 if that works for you 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Offering $450 + shipping to CT.

Offer is lower simply because Scott is very strict about warranty and it not transferring between owners.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Wizumz said:

Offering $450 + shipping to CT.

Offer is lower simply because Scott is very strict about warranty and it not transferring between owners.

Fair enough, that works for me. PM me your info. im off work the next couple days and should be able to get it shipped out by Wednesday evening If i have your info by tomorrow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, James m said:

Fair enough, that works for me. PM me your info. im off work the next couple days and should be able to get it shipped out by Wednesday evening If i have your info by tomorrow.

Sent PM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.