Mokes

Solar power win or scary bite of reality?

Rate this topic

325 posts in this topic

14 mins ago, Bass2Snook said:

How did DeSantis allow this to happen in a red state? This is AWFUL!

You can deflect all you want.  The fact is solar fields are an environmental disaster.

15 mins ago, Bass2Snook said:

This must me from all the Dems that are flooding this state :howdy:

Syd Kitson and Bill Pulte are democrats?

My brother in law in Colorado Springs put solar panels on his home's roof back in 2017-2018. A hail storm took them out. His insurance company came up with the dough to replace them. A little over a year ago it happened again...another hail storm...another set of destroyed solar panels. The insurance company had to fork over the dough again. I just learned that his insurance company dropped him...he had to get a different insurer for both his homeowners and auto policies. Meanwhile...he tells me his solar panels will never pay for themselves in the long run.

Its amazing how everyone can all be fine talking  about solar panels ... Then typical Snook has to spread his worthless sh---it sandwich and start with the political BS ... 

22 mins ago, Carlezon said:

Its amazing how everyone can all be fine talking  about solar panels ... Then typical Snook has to spread his worthless sh---it sandwich and start with the political BS ... 

Seriously? Just because it wasn’t literally mentioned in this thread you expect normal people to believe that there’s no political attack in this thread? Really?

4 mins ago, Bass2Snook said:
28 mins ago, Carlezon said:

Seriously? Just because it wasn’t literally mentioned in this thread you expect normal people to believe that there’s no political attack in this thread? Really?

5 mins ago, Bass2Snook said:

Just because it wasn’t literally mentioned in this thread

Your words not ours .. remember that when your acting like a gay painter... 

5 mins ago, Bass2Snook said:

normal people

WOW coming from the racist police ....the stupid index is rising again 

35 mins ago, Carlezon said:

from the OP:

“CNN thinks this is a win as I am sure most Progs here would too.”

4 mins ago, Bass2Snook said:

from the OP:

“CNN thinks this is a win as I am sure most Progs here would too.”

your not the OP read the heading ...everyone stayed on point  13 post's straight about solar panels before your finger painting started .. 

28 mins ago, Carlezon said:

The political BS started with the OP.

49 mins ago, Carlezon said:

your not the OP read the heading ...everyone stayed on point  13 post's straight about solar panels before your finger painting started .. 

Do you know what an OP is? I’m thinking you don’t.