flyangler

The Coming BLOOD LETTING Across Team Biden

Rate this topic

88 posts in this topic

So how bad will the post-election blood letting across Team Biden really be? 

Yellen - gone

Deese - gone

KJP- gone (“reassigned”)

Kirby ?

Grandholm?

Sullivan? 
Mayorkas? 

How many will be phased out? 

How many will claim they had made a two year commitment and their time has come? 

Who will be the replacements?

For those requiring Senate confirmation, will Klane try to jam them through the lame duck session? 

If the GOP resumes a majority (as a expect), can Leader-in-waiting Turtle stall long enough for the new majority to decide on who gets confirmed? 

White House in Turmoil, Planning Major Shake-Up

The White House is reportedly considering a major shake-up after the midterm elections in November, which are expected to not go well for the Democrats.

The report suggests that Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen and National Economic Council Director Brian Deese are among those likely to get the boot in what Axios describes as a“broad reorganization of President Biden’s economic team.”

This appears to be related to a broader shake-up planned by White House Chief of Staff Ron Klain, who, it was reported last week, is having former administration officials Jeff Zients and Natalie Quillian compile lists of candidates for Cabinet and senior administrative positions.

Post-midterm shake-ups are hardly new, but when you read between the lines, it becomes clear that this shake-up is a bit different.

According to the story, Treasury spokeswoman Lily Adams says that Yellen has no plans to leave.

“While we are prudently planning for potential transitions post-midterm, neither Secretary Yellen or Brian Deese are part of those plans,” White House senior adviser Anita Dunn said in a statement.

Traditionally, post-midterm and post-term departures are expected, as individuals often serve two to four years before deciding to move on. But those departures are often well-staged. That someone leaked that Yellen might be axed when her department says she’s not going anywhere suggests deeper problems in the White House and that they’re expecting the midterm elections not to go well for them.

I commend all those fools/crooks/liars for hanging in as long as they did. Their commitment to ruining America is impressive. Mayorkas especially. 

3 mins ago, Maine Guide said:

I commend all those fools/crooks/liars for hanging in as long as they did. Their commitment to ruining America is impressive. Mayorkas especially. 

That dicked-lipped fag needs to be stripped naked and forced to run a gauntlet of Texas border ranchers.  

Posted (edited)

All of Brandon's Cabinet members are habitual liars that continually make witless and brainless statements that defy reality, so what difference will it make if they replace them with different Leftist apparatchiks.

The Regime's Equity Agenda has led to cabinet picks that are equally terrible.  I don't see how shuffling the deck after the midterms will make any difference. It is a superficial plan that is like putting lipstick on a pig.

Edited by Long Wader

Posted (edited)

Now matter how bad it is, it won’t be as bloody as what’s happening to my retirement accounts.

Edited by Nessmuk

Posted (edited)

Just now, flyangler said:

So how bad will the post-election blood letting across Team Biden really be? 

White House in Turmoil, Planning Major Shake-Up

The White House is reportedly considering a major shake-up after the midterm elections in November, which are expected to not go well for the Democrats.

Any major shakeup needs to start with the moron at the top.

Removing underlings is just window dressing.

So none of theses plans are worth a damn.

Edited by Gotcow?

3 mins ago, Gotcow? said:

Any major shakeup needs to start with the moron at the top.

Removing underlings is just window dressing.

So none of theses plans are worth a damn.

You have to wonder If one day one of these insiders will ever write a book copping to how decisions were really being made at the top.

Just now, Nessmuk said:

You have to wonder If one day one of these insiders will ever write a book copping to how decisions were really being made at the top.

Somebody will if for no other reason so as to escape blame.

I’ve obviously had a lot of administrations I vehemently disagreed with over the years, but I’ve never seen one this frigging dumb.

1 hour ago, Nessmuk said:

I’ve obviously had a lot of administrations I vehemently disagreed with over the years, but I’ve never seen one this frigging dumb.

You would almost think it was being run by a guy immune from the political consequences of his policy decisions.

No stones to throw in that glass house, Trump had a high turnover rate as well. 

2 mins ago, Surf Hunter said:

No stones to throw in that glass house, Trump had a high turnover rate as well. 

True. The one difference I would say, is that Trump didn't know the ecosystem (i hate that word) he was walking into. And had to rely on what he hoped, were ethical people to a large extent for reccomendations. On the other side of the coin, he also made a ton of dickhead moves on his own. 

This crew is made up of known insiders and hacks though. 

3 hours ago, Nessmuk said:

Doubt it will happen. Leftists tend to keep their mouths shut, they know what happens when they step off script.