Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Otter

Give us a snack

Rate this topic

45 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Otter said:

“Why are those daffodils giving me the hairy eyeball?” They’re shaky flowers dear. 

Why does this eggplant taste funny? That’s a whole nother conversation, she probably chose wisely. 

Look at you, summoning up the spirit of my dead friend Paulie Con. Always used to say that, about me giving him the hairy eyeball :laugh: 

Those goats aren't looking for just any old snack, they want Scooby snacks.

18 hours ago, bigfish4me said:

I need to teach these boys how to fish with their teeth…. They always end up in the water

47E96892-75A8-45A8-BB23-DEA0664D9F8B.jpeg

9E63EEED-A2C7-48D6-AC59-CB59E9785675.jpeg

Haha, that was dj, I had to keep a life jacket on him tied to the boat when he was really little,  he would just hop out of the boat lol

2 mins ago, redfishkiller said:

Haha, that was dj, I had to keep a life jacket on him tied to the boat when he was really little,  he would just hop out of the boat lol

Nice, trolling for gators with stink bait!!!!!!

Just now, Terry Mac said:

Nice, trolling for gators with stink bait!!!!!!

Exactly! 

His grandad would tie a rope to him and let him Bob around in the water for hrs, in bushy park, full of big gators,  poor kid was so ugly even gators wouldn't eat him.

21 hours ago, Otter said:

Covid nearly killed dad, like down to the wire 22 days with a fever, lost 20 pounds that he doesn’t have to lose but the lord saw fit to send us an angel. His names TimS, yup our boy knew what to do and basically saves my mom & dads life :th: 

The world is a better place with your mom and dad in it :th: 

5 hours ago, MikeMc said:

I would like to know what Tim knew to save them.

I told him to drag them, kicking and screaming to the nearest hospital - and to lie and say they’ve had symptoms for 7 days and do everything humanly possible to get them monoclonal antibody treatment - even though his parents were gonna fight it - and the hospitals were a day or two away from ending that type of treatment - and even though he’d be driving with the two infected and likely contagious individuals. His parents said no…but he dragged them, kicking and screaming…and he told the hospital what he needed to to get them treated. They responded quickly to treatment and both recovered. 

I didn’t do anything but tell him what to do - he did all the heavy lifting - but he wants to give me credit even though I didn’t actually do anything but offer advice. His mom and dad are the kind of folks this world needs more of, I was glad to help, even if it’s mostly in his mind :howdy: 

It's his way of telling you he loves you.

On 9/30/2022 at 0:58 PM, Billybob said:

Thats great

I wish my kids weren't all growed up already

I know how you feel. My daughter used to love going surf fishing with me when she was little. She will still go if she can find the time which isn’t much any more. But even then she is more interested in working on her tan then fishing but I’m ok with that.

On 9/30/2022 at 1:48 PM, bigfish4me said:

I need to teach these boys how to fish with their teeth…. They always end up in the water

1 hour ago, ken r said:

It's his way of telling you he loves you.

I know he does...and I love him...he's my lucky fish weasel :love: