Arabic justice?

Rate this topic

Stryper Snyper

Chop off the hand of the sumbitch that broke into my truck and stole my wallet!!!!  Yes it was unlocked.  Still don't make it right.  **** the keys were in it could have just taken the truck.   Whoever did it was lucky I had the dogs inside for the night.  They don't have patience for trespassing.

5 mins ago, woowoo2 said:

Keeping your wallet and keys in an unlocked truck?

I'm gonna have to try that sometime.

It happens sometimes.  You're out fishing late, before you put on waders you shove your wallet into the glove box and forget about when you get home.  Stumble in and forget to grab the wallet.

Delete from SOL_Users where username like 'wasy','Seal'....

11 mins ago, Stryper Snyper said:

Chop off the hand of the sumbitch that broke into my truck and stole my wallet!!!!  Yes it was unlocked.  Still don't make it right.  **** the keys were in it could have just taken the truck.   Whoever did it was lucky I had the dogs inside for the night.  They don't have patience for trespassing.

You left your wallet in an unlocked truck, somebody stole it, and now you're bitching because it was stolen lmao-crying-laughing.gif

fishinambition  Posted June 30 ·After a decade and a half of trolling and disrupting the website, frank's finally fed up with Tim's bull****

I love you guys who are defending the thief and you think the victim is in the wrong. Crazy World we are living in. 

Sorry to hear Styper. Some scumbag violates you and steals something that belongs to you and the holly righteous mob blames you for what the scumbag did? Hopefully they stay perfect!

1 min ago, rockyoutdoors said:

I love you guys who are defending the thief and you think the victim is in the wrong. Crazy World we are living in. 

Sorry to hear Styper. Some scumbag violates you and steals something that belongs to you and the holly righteous mob blames you for what the scumbag did? Hopefully they stay perfect!

We will.  

17 mins ago, rockyoutdoors said:

I don't think it's blaming him as much as the world has changed and you can't fight that fact by leaving your front door open like when we were kids.  Until you and I are allowed to give them what they deserve this won't change unless politically things swing back to the good.  Criminals fear nothing now because they see in the news exactly what you and I do.

Diversity makes us stronger!

5 mins ago, Capt Buck said:

no obstacle to creeps the rest of the year with the soft top.

A friend of my family had a convertible when I was a kid and the neighborhood was changing. She never locked her doors as that would just invite someone to cut the top with a knife. 

You know it must be a penguin bound down if you hear that terrible screaming and there ain't no other birds around.