jkrock

Who is sabotaging Nordstream?

Rate this topic

345 posts in this topic

10 mins ago, Beastly Backlash said:

 

I believe Condelleza Rice made threats quite some time ago. Maybe even during the Bush era.

 

are you surprised?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, eddy said:

 

are you surprised?

 

I was actually, though I shouldn't have been surprised.

 

Came across the recording the other day.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tony Blinken praised the uh "sabotage" of Nord Stream pipeline.

 

So you people blaming Russia......... is Tony Blinken thanking Putin?  Are they good buddies now?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 mins ago, Beastly Backlash said:

 

I was actually, though I shouldn't have been surprised.

 

Came across the recording the other day.

 

 

 

the "globalist" leaders love high oil prices.

sanctions on Russia make oil prices go up.

 

those people don't care that the "commoners" have to pay more for home heating oil.

or more to fill up their car.

 

those people got endless bank accounts.  price means nothing to them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, eddy said:

 

the "globalist" leaders love high oil prices.

sanctions on Russia make oil prices go up.

 

those people don't care that the "commoners" have to pay more for home heating oil.

or more to fill up their car.

 

those people got endless bank accounts.  price means nothing to them.

Agreed !! They love it and live for it !!  Their so LAME its the only thing that gives them purpose in their twisted sh---it for brains 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, eddy said:

 

the "globalist" leaders love high oil prices.

sanctions on Russia make oil prices go up.

 

those people don't care that the "commoners" have to pay more for home heating oil.

or more to fill up their car.

 

those people got endless bank accounts.  price means nothing to them.

Money does not give them power, people give them that power. One day these same people around the world will hunt them like rats. They will end up like Nicolae Ceaușescu in Romania.

Edited by Keltan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Keltan said:

Money does not give them power, people give them that power. One day these same people around the world will hunt them like rats. They will end up like Nicolae Ceaușescu in Romania.

 

History has demonstrated this time and time again.

 

An evil ruler trying to accomplish evil deeds can accomplish nothing unless your average every day person is willing to act in his behalf.

 

The greatest threat to any man's freedom is not a ruler, but his fellow man who has bought the lies of a ruler.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/1/2022 at 4:46 PM, Nessmuk said:

Let me just see if I got this right.  So the popular theory here is that the US blew up the pipelines to bone Europe, Germany in particular, knowing that would probably end NATO if discovered, in order to save NATO and sell them the evil, polluting fossil fuel product that this very administration has been trying to choke the life out of?  That about sum it up?

I think the only consensus here is that Biden’s an idiot for having said the US could do it, with the bravado of a first-grader. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Wayne Tj said:

I think the only consensus here is that Biden’s an idiot for having said the US could do it, with the bravado of a first-grader. 

Truer words...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No comments on what Tony Blinken said about this incident?

 

IMO it backs what Bitler said and is political speak for we did it, as well as back those of us that contend it isn't logical for Putin to ruin his money making pipeline.

 

 

“It’s a tremendous opportunity to once and for all remove the dependence on Russian energy and thus to take away from Vladimir Putin the weaponization of energy as a means of advancing his imperial designs,” Blinken stated.

Blinken also said that the U.S. would do everything it possibly can to alleviate the “consequences” of the sabotage as Europe is currently embroiled in an energy crisis.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 min ago, nalu22 said:

No comments on what Tony Blinken said about this incident?

 

IMO it backs what Bitler said and is political speak for we did it, as well as back those of us that contend it isn't logical for Putin to ruin his money making pipeline.

 

 

“It’s a tremendous opportunity to once and for all remove the dependence on Russian energy and thus to take away from Vladimir Putin the weaponization of energy as a means of advancing his imperial designs,” Blinken stated.

Blinken also said that the U.S. would do everything it possibly can to alleviate the “consequences” of the sabotage as Europe is currently embroiled in an energy crisis.

 

I was just going to post this.

Of course, it will be explained away, just like Joe saying he was going to do it back last winter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

From a guy named Monkeywerx.

 

As I sit here with my head on a swivel after the initial SITREP broadcast discussing the findings around this issue, I am thankful that the sea of “Monkey Nation” supporters run deep around the world and that we have so many “trackers” with the ability to do what I do that I know should something happen to me, there are tens of thousands that can continue on with this effort. As it is said, “give a man a fish feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, feed him for life.” I have indeed taught so many enthusiasts around the world how to watch the skies over the past 2 years from YouTube that they could never stop the effort. Thank God for that. Plus, the tools to track just keep getting better and easier - eg SkyGlass. 

Okay, let’s dig into what we know about the subject. First and foremost, everything I have shown and discovered is open source - meaning it is available to anyone around the world. I just happen to know where to look and have the tools that give me the opportunity to find the data. 

That said, the Russians also have this data and it certainly didn’t help our case that Biden told them we would take the pipeline out should the Russians invade Ukraine. We have seen Biden “slip up” on many occasions so this isn’t a surprise. You would think that the bobbleheads would have at least put someone in the game that would have the cognitive ability to at a minimum play the game, but that clearly isn’t the case. 

Here are a few facts about the sabotage: 

Biden said we were going to do it

It happened “overnight” on the 26th of September

We have a US Navy P8 fly from the United States to a refueling rendezvous point over Grudziądz Poland at 0210 hrs GMT

The two aircraft, Callsign N/A, and BART12 sync up at 26,400 ft for an extended 1:20 minute refueling, disconnecting at 0328 hrs GMT

The BART12 air refueler RTB’d to Spangdahlem Air Base Germany and one should note the flight record has been wiped

The Navy P8 then continues onto the Nord Stream Pipeline location and descends to an altitude of <10,000 ft at 0345 hrs GMT

The Navy P8 exits the area just prior to 0700 hrs and is the only aircraft over the area the entire time

At 0709 hrs GMT the Navy P8 returns back to the United States. Note: the US Navy P8 HexCode is AE6851 and is NOT listed in the aircraft database. Furthermore, the aircraft flew as “masked” meaning it did not want to be tracked

Datapoint, there were recorded 2.3 magnitude shakes in the area at that same time 

The following morning NATO Forces announce that overnight the Nord Stream 2 Pipeline has been sabotaged

A Poland Ministry Official posts a tweet thanking the United States for taking out the Pipeline

On September 29th in front of the UN Security Council a Russian Federation spokesperson presents the known facts and asks the United States representative directly in a yes or no requested response, “did the United States take out the Nord Stream 2 Pipeline” in which the US representative did not confirm nor deny it and didn’t answer the question, but instead took an offensive posture

As we sit here today, October 1, 2022, the United States has no official statement on the sabotage although Biden is pushing the standard doublespeak rhetoric and as they say, the best defense is a good offense. There is, however, an official release from the White House back in February 2022 that states the United States will take further action with Germany to end the Nord Stream Pipeline 2 

So let’s look at the flight data logically… The United States has Navy P8’s stationed in the UK so why fly an aircraft all the way from the United States and not land in the UK for refueling, but instead hook up for an hour plus with another US Air Force refueler out of Germany? Could it be that the UK’s new Prime Minister would not condone the activity? We have already seen her call out Nancy Pelosi who we know is a bobblehead and not in line with the New World Order, and we know the new UK PM is indeed a WEF appointee which is part of the NWO. Clearly, the United States did not want to land in the UK or anywhere else for a reason. Could it also be because it was armed with external weapons or they didn’t want any record of the aircraft in the area? Landing would create a log and even though we see them wipe the flight record data, the airport log is still intact.

Let’s talk about the P8 weaponry for a minute. The Navy P8 Poseiden has 11 external hardpoints for mounting weapons as well as an internal bomb bay, and one weapon, in particular, is a High Altitude Anti-Submarine Warfare Weapon Capability (HAAWC) system. HAAWC is an all-weather add-on glide kit that enables the Mk54 torpedo to be launched near or below the cruising altitude of the P8 Poseidon.

What that means: the flight path and altitude of the P8 in question are indeed capable of conducting a “bomb run” on the Nord Stream 2 Pipeline. Now let’s look at the flight specifics. Note the last flight path just before exiting the area runs right along the pipeline in which they could have released the ordinance and continued their climb out, thus exiting the area and returning to the United States. Also, note the little hump just before the climb out (red arrow). That is consistent with a weapons release. Pitch down, increased AoA, weapon release, little bubble up, then a climb out (the blue line is the inbound leg of the same flight). You may also not the flight path. It circles over the area first, then flies downrange and starts the initial bomb run, then it does a quick readjustment on a final bomb run, releases, and exits immediately. 

Now I’m not a betting man, but if it sounds like a duck, walks and talks like a duck, then folks, it’s very likely a duck. Okay let us talk about the motive: Why would the United States take out this pipeline? Reason - because it is a very large source of revenue for Russia and the sanctions to date have not worked, in fact, they have backfired on the United States. Also, note the timing as Poland and Norway announce a new Baltic Pipeline just days after the sabotage and the EU has secured a deal with Israel going forward so they will no longer rely on Russia for the gas and oil. We simply waited until everything was shored up and made our move. 

Alright, I know I have hit you with a firehose of data for you to mull over and I will leave it to you to decide based on the data presented. One thing for sure, in our current environment this was not a good move and it could very well be what kicks this entire powder keg off. So as always, stay frosty and keep that powder dry. 

God bless, 

Monkey out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Biden administration has admitted to engaging in industrial terrorism. This is without a doubt the most careless, reckless, unprecedented thing done in American history. How third world can you get? The fake news failure to cover this, coupled with Russia being eerily silent on the subject, should give pause for concern on many different levels. NYC and Northern NJ probably aren't running Radiation Action PSA's because they have a PSA budget to burn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, dena said:

 

From a guy named Monkeywerx.

 

As I sit here with my head on a swivel after the initial SITREP broadcast discussing the findings around this issue, I am thankful that the sea of “Monkey Nation” supporters run deep around the world and that we have so many “trackers” with the ability to do what I do that I know should something happen to me, there are tens of thousands that can continue on with this effort. As it is said, “give a man a fish feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, feed him for life.” I have indeed taught so many enthusiasts around the world how to watch the skies over the past 2 years from YouTube that they could never stop the effort. Thank God for that. Plus, the tools to track just keep getting better and easier - eg SkyGlass. 

Okay, let’s dig into what we know about the subject. First and foremost, everything I have shown and discovered is open source - meaning it is available to anyone around the world. I just happen to know where to look and have the tools that give me the opportunity to find the data. 

That said, the Russians also have this data and it certainly didn’t help our case that Biden told them we would take the pipeline out should the Russians invade Ukraine. We have seen Biden “slip up” on many occasions so this isn’t a surprise. You would think that the bobbleheads would have at least put someone in the game that would have the cognitive ability to at a minimum play the game, but that clearly isn’t the case. 

Here are a few facts about the sabotage: 

Biden said we were going to do it

It happened “overnight” on the 26th of September

We have a US Navy P8 fly from the United States to a refueling rendezvous point over Grudziądz Poland at 0210 hrs GMT

The two aircraft, Callsign N/A, and BART12 sync up at 26,400 ft for an extended 1:20 minute refueling, disconnecting at 0328 hrs GMT

The BART12 air refueler RTB’d to Spangdahlem Air Base Germany and one should note the flight record has been wiped

The Navy P8 then continues onto the Nord Stream Pipeline location and descends to an altitude of <10,000 ft at 0345 hrs GMT

The Navy P8 exits the area just prior to 0700 hrs and is the only aircraft over the area the entire time

At 0709 hrs GMT the Navy P8 returns back to the United States. Note: the US Navy P8 HexCode is AE6851 and is NOT listed in the aircraft database. Furthermore, the aircraft flew as “masked” meaning it did not want to be tracked

Datapoint, there were recorded 2.3 magnitude shakes in the area at that same time 

The following morning NATO Forces announce that overnight the Nord Stream 2 Pipeline has been sabotaged

A Poland Ministry Official posts a tweet thanking the United States for taking out the Pipeline

On September 29th in front of the UN Security Council a Russian Federation spokesperson presents the known facts and asks the United States representative directly in a yes or no requested response, “did the United States take out the Nord Stream 2 Pipeline” in which the US representative did not confirm nor deny it and didn’t answer the question, but instead took an offensive posture

As we sit here today, October 1, 2022, the United States has no official statement on the sabotage although Biden is pushing the standard doublespeak rhetoric and as they say, the best defense is a good offense. There is, however, an official release from the White House back in February 2022 that states the United States will take further action with Germany to end the Nord Stream Pipeline 2 

So let’s look at the flight data logically… The United States has Navy P8’s stationed in the UK so why fly an aircraft all the way from the United States and not land in the UK for refueling, but instead hook up for an hour plus with another US Air Force refueler out of Germany? Could it be that the UK’s new Prime Minister would not condone the activity? We have already seen her call out Nancy Pelosi who we know is a bobblehead and not in line with the New World Order, and we know the new UK PM is indeed a WEF appointee which is part of the NWO. Clearly, the United States did not want to land in the UK or anywhere else for a reason. Could it also be because it was armed with external weapons or they didn’t want any record of the aircraft in the area? Landing would create a log and even though we see them wipe the flight record data, the airport log is still intact.

Let’s talk about the P8 weaponry for a minute. The Navy P8 Poseiden has 11 external hardpoints for mounting weapons as well as an internal bomb bay, and one weapon, in particular, is a High Altitude Anti-Submarine Warfare Weapon Capability (HAAWC) system. HAAWC is an all-weather add-on glide kit that enables the Mk54 torpedo to be launched near or below the cruising altitude of the P8 Poseidon.

What that means: the flight path and altitude of the P8 in question are indeed capable of conducting a “bomb run” on the Nord Stream 2 Pipeline. Now let’s look at the flight specifics. Note the last flight path just before exiting the area runs right along the pipeline in which they could have released the ordinance and continued their climb out, thus exiting the area and returning to the United States. Also, note the little hump just before the climb out (red arrow). That is consistent with a weapons release. Pitch down, increased AoA, weapon release, little bubble up, then a climb out (the blue line is the inbound leg of the same flight). You may also not the flight path. It circles over the area first, then flies downrange and starts the initial bomb run, then it does a quick readjustment on a final bomb run, releases, and exits immediately. 

Now I’m not a betting man, but if it sounds like a duck, walks and talks like a duck, then folks, it’s very likely a duck. Okay let us talk about the motive: Why would the United States take out this pipeline? Reason - because it is a very large source of revenue for Russia and the sanctions to date have not worked, in fact, they have backfired on the United States. Also, note the timing as Poland and Norway announce a new Baltic Pipeline just days after the sabotage and the EU has secured a deal with Israel going forward so they will no longer rely on Russia for the gas and oil. We simply waited until everything was shored up and made our move. 

Alright, I know I have hit you with a firehose of data for you to mull over and I will leave it to you to decide based on the data presented. One thing for sure, in our current environment this was not a good move and it could very well be what kicks this entire powder keg off. So as always, stay frosty and keep that powder dry. 

God bless, 

Monkey out.


Isn’t this the QAnon conspiracy theory nutter Ron Watkins?

 

Seriously? 

 

Edited by Nessmuk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.