Goldy

When did Gluten Free and organic become a thing?

Rate this topic

227 posts in this topic

30 mins ago, flyangler said:

Weak joke that you then have to explain and then compliment yourself with a “zing”? 

weakness personified. 

You really are an idiot. 

1 hour ago, fish'nmagician said:

I agree with most of what you post here,

except your Joe Strummer delusions.

Yeah, but don't you like Rush?

1 min ago, Niffty said:

Yeah, but don't you like Rush?

how dare you.

they have a couple tunes that I like, but I'm far from a fan.

Take Off won me over.

1 min ago, fish'nmagician said:

how dare you.

they have a couple tunes that I like, but I'm far from a fan.

Take Off won me over.

Respectable enough I suppose. I'm going to listen to some Mescaleros and ignore your opinion.

Posted (edited)

2 mins ago, Niffty said:

Respectable enough I suppose. I'm going to listen to some Mescaleros and ignore your opinion.

where do you stand on Roger Clyne/The Refreshments?

and on rush, couple tunes I like is more like couple tunes I don't hate....

I'm never going out of my way to listen to them, but if limelight comes on I'm not changing stations.

Edited by fish'nmagician

On 9/22/2022 at 8:59 AM, flyangler said:

but food has changed over time with commercialization, industrialization, and mass production. What is in our food now is not what was in our food when we were kids. Even milk, with shelflife that is measured in weeks as opposed to days, because it’s been pasteurized in the hyper press to rise to the point where it’s killed off all the nutrition that’s inside of it. Organic means the cows were fed well it doesn’t mean that they destroyed the nutrition in the processing afterwards.

Growing up eating all those foods with the right enzymes, the right bacteria, and the raw nutrition was easy. Today we were so over-farmed the soil that we have to put more more artificial nutrients in, or manures, just so the plants can grow. adding hydroponics which means that nothing that’s actually in soil that’s beneficial gets into the vegetables or berries and you compound the problem even further.

You think too much. Jesus. Eat and drink what tastes good. Its no coincidence most of this chit started with helicopter parenting and social media.

1 hour ago, coolhandfluke said:

i dont know why you posted that face attached to my post beings you say you have it.

I think you misread my comment. I was rolling eyes on Tom thinking this is only about farting and I used your comment about your DiL’s challenges as being a counterpoint about the seriousness of gluten issues.  

9CCF54AC-B9B1-417B-8066-EC549FBA8753.jpeg.331011a6aa3b9cf344d440575e49c872.jpeg

8 mins ago, drc said:

You think too much. Jesus. Eat and drink what tastes good. Its no coincidence most of this chit started with helicopter parenting and social media.

Oh, look, another informed voice heard from. 

Just now, flyangler said:

I think you misread my comment. I was rolling eyes on Tom thinking this is only about farting and I used your comment about your DiL’s challenges as being a counterpoint about the seriousness of gluten issues.  

:laugh:

8 mins ago, Bernie12 said:

:laugh:

I would love to get a peek into the Spaz medicine cabinet to get a list of the medications for imaginary illnesses.

what are the odds he has restless leg syndrome?

11 mins ago, flyangler said:

Oh, look, another informed voice heard from. 

Can I get 4 paragraphs and a c&p on that please. 

Is it coincidental that nobody knew of anybody in the 70's and 80's with food allergies? 

These days if you get a rash the sky is falling. 

1 min ago, fish'nmagician said:

I would love to get a peek into the Spaz medicine cabinet to get a list of the medications for imaginary illnesses.

what are the odds he has restless leg syndrome?

in his absence ill post this for that rotten goat ****er... hopefully he's lying in a gutter somewhere covered in his own filth..