Seal

Cops conduct drive by shooting on man for holding an "L-shaped lighter"

Rate this topic

62 posts in this topic

These thugs didn't even say anything, just rolled up and started shooting because someone "might" have a gun...You still think they give a **** about the second amendment?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wasn't he the lawyer from Seinfeld?

He certainly speaks like him.

 

You have to love videos with lack of proof (never do we see the "lighter") and people making statements that they can't defend or confirm. How many people would expect ANY officer to blindly accept a person's claim of "It ain't a gun"?

 

Plainly the same people that would fully expect the law to exclude certain people/demographics from having to follow the law.

 

Maybe if we had the WHOLE story (once again) and instead of the typical piecemeal collage of only sections of said videos that describes the victim as a supposed "innocent" victim, and not a criminal?  

 

Oh well, I guess it was a slow news day for the Dems and the new stations needed something to keep the sheep happy....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He put the lighter up?  Who told him to put the lighter up? Why'd he put the lighter up?

 

Good shoot!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, FishermanTim said:

Wasn't he the lawyer from Seinfeld?

He certainly speaks like him.

 

You have to love videos with lack of proof (never do we see the "lighter") and people making statements that they can't defend or confirm. How many people would expect ANY officer to blindly accept a person's claim of "It ain't a gun"?

 

Plainly the same people that would fully expect the law to exclude certain people/demographics from having to follow the law.

 

Maybe if we had the WHOLE story (once again) and instead of the typical piecemeal collage of only sections of said videos that describes the victim as a supposed "innocent" victim, and not a criminal?  

 

Oh well, I guess it was a slow news day for the Dems and the new stations needed something to keep the sheep happy....

The cops are the ones who described the object he was holding as an "L-shaped lighter". 

 

And by the way, owning guns isn't illegal. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, HopHead said:

He put the lighter up?  Who told him to put the lighter up? Why'd he put the lighter up?

 

Good shoot!

They didn't tell him anything, they just drove up and started shooting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 mins ago, fishinambition said:

dinwatchgdsht

Do you think that your willful ignorance is going to somehow surprise me?

 

I'd expect nothing less. :wave: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, KidDkivahh said:

Guy raised his meathook up cop pew pews good shot .

This is the state of the modern American boot licker. They believe that cops should roam the streets, gunning down anyone who possesses anything that could possibly be a gun...

 

...But of course, only in poor neighborhoods. :read: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 mins ago, Seal said:

This is the state of the modern American boot licker. They believe that cops should roam the streets, gunning down anyone who possesses anything that could possibly be a gun...

 

...But of course, only in poor neighborhoods. :read: 

That's the ticket now your finally getting it . What I have no clue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Did anyone actually watch the video?

 

The first 2 cops did indeed conduct a drive by shooting on an unarmed man.

 

The second group of cops shot an unarmed man who was fleeing, but at least one officer stated (not loudly), that the guy wasn't holding a gun.

 

How is this possibly not an assassination, and an attempted assassination?

 

As for "blame," I don't really blame the cops.  I blame the Black Community for doing a lousy job raising their kids.  If the people that Seal continually defends did a better job raising their kids to not be a nationwide scourge, then the cops wouldn't be on edge around them.

 

So suck on that Seal.

Edited by JoeyZac

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 mins ago, JoeyZac said:

Did anyone actually watch the video?

 

The first 2 cops did indeed conduct a drive by shooting on an unarmed man.

 

The second group of cops shot an unarmed man who was fleeing, but at least one officer stated (not loudly), that the guy wasn't holding a gun.

 

How is this possibly not an assassination, and an attempted assassination?

 

As for "blame," I don't really blame the cops.  I blame the Black Community for doing a lousy job raising their kids.  If the people that Seal continually defends did a better job raising their kids to not be a nationwide scourge, then the cops wouldn't be on edge around them.

 

So suck on that Seal.

 

**** you.

I don't like black people.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I don't even like white people. :squid: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Seal said:

**** you.

 

Somewhat off topic and personal, no?

 

6 hours ago, Seal said:

I don't like black people............

 

And a rather racist follow up to boot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I didn’t watch the entire video, but was this person known to police as violent?

Best thing to do if the police roll up on you is remain still and keep your hands where they can see them. Police today are targets, and are human, sense fear and can make mistakes. I’m not saying its right, but put yourself in their position.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.