R.R. Bridge Fisher

Fiona

Rate this topic

103 posts in this topic

I’d rather a northeast wind. I guess I’ll just find a place that will get crushed by the NW wind and throw myself at the mercy of the ocean. Nice knowing you all.

There will be fishable water   My drive is 4 hours each way if no stops and 75 average.  The beach will be beautiful and the sights and smells will be fantastic. It will be an experience very unlike any bluebirdy 75 degree day   

NOAA is now showing 4-5’ Saturday off of Falmouth and that’s somewhat protected by the vineyard. The weekend may be a bust. 

Posted (edited)

31 mins ago, z-man said:

NOAA is now showing 4-5’ Saturday off of Falmouth and that’s somewhat protected by the vineyard. The weekend may be a bust. 

Surf forecast has 4fters AM, easing to <2 overnight Sat into Sun. 

Screenshot_20220922-103636_Chrome.jpg.d6a7a251eca8a419ab9ae8da41b03cec.jpg

Nova Scotia is getting rocked though. NO fishing up there with 90mph sustained winds, gusts to 130, and seas approaching 40ft

Screenshot_20220922-104935_Windy.jpg.d99d1356979c323b46a951e75518d440.jpg

Edited by rst3

Man do I respect some of you guys driving that far and rolling the dice.  I get pissed when I drive 20 minutes and get munged out. 

2 mins ago, chisler said:

I'm going to do this on the north shore, leave in a little bit

Dont know how much, if anything, is going on on the NS today for swells and wind waves. Maybe a little bit tonight.

North Shore probably gets going 12-18hts later than south shore for swells, with the swell forecast peaking at 3ft from ESE Sat pm. 

NW wind waves on exposed coastal spots like Cape Ann and Race Point ramp up sharply tomorrow and top out tomorrow night. 

Screenshot_20220922-110538_Windy.jpg.c53bdc3af3fb5903bdc84f7bff288637.jpg

19 mins ago, Fiddlehead said:

Man do I respect some of you guys driving that far and rolling the dice.  I get pissed when I drive 20 minutes and get munged out. 

I will be there for a few weeks, so it's not one and done deal at least.