Bergallmaster

Subway cameras

Rate this topic

63 posts in this topic

New York City Subway System to Install Security Cameras in Train Cars

Gov. Kathy Hochul said the installations, which grew from a pilot project after a mass shooting in Brooklyn, would allay riders’ anxiety.

Great. Now we can see how someone died, or who gets arrested then set free. Sounds like a waste of money.

Lol......so true.  More lip service.  The perps don't give a rat's ass about cameras.  

Want an effective crime deterrent on subway cars?  Allow legal carry.

3 mins ago, Bergallmaster said:

At least she admits it wont solve the problem but it will make you feel better.

Which is all that matters to libs.

I gotta say, it makes me feel better.

About never setting foot in NYC ever again for any reason.

Why bother when everyone stands around and records the crime on their cell phones anyway. Need the evidence? Just rip it off social media.

why so they can catch people committing crimes and let them out the next day without bail...more wasted money!

I actually had time to read the article. Ever had one of those "i cant believe she said that moments?"

You think Big Brother is watching you on the subway?” Gov. Kathy Hochul said at a news conference in a Queens subway yard. “You’re absolutely right. That is our intent: to get the message out that we’re going to be having surveillance of activity on the subway trains, and that’s going to give people great ease of mind.”

Posted (edited)

4 mins ago, Bergallmaster said:

I actually had time to read the article. Ever had one of those "i cant believe she said that moments?"

You think Big Brother is watching you on the subway?” Gov. Kathy Hochul said at a news conference in a Queens subway yard. “You’re absolutely right. That is our intent: to get the message out that we’re going to be having surveillance of activity on the subway trains, and that’s going to give people great ease of mind.”

What an idiot, I heard the news conference and asked myself if she really did say that.

Edited by Reel Deely

23 mins ago, Bergallmaster said:

:dismay:

10 hours ago, Bergallmaster said:

New York City Subway System to Install Security Cameras in Train Cars

Gov. Kathy Hochul said the installations, which grew from a pilot project after a mass shooting in Brooklyn, would allay riders’ anxiety.

Great. Now we can see how someone died, or who gets arrested then set free. Sounds like a waste of money.

Its not for that, its to catch the vigilantes and make an example of them. Cant have any of that now could we?

6 hours ago, Baccigalup said:

Its not for that, its to catch the vigilantes and make an example of them. Cant have any of that now could we?

Absolutely true!