RiverRaider

Mask Etiquette Advice

Rate this topic

346 posts in this topic

If the person asking said "I'm undergoing chemotherapy and would like to do as much as I can to protect myself" then by all means that's a reasonable request.  Anything else karen should stay home.

Changing the rules for 99% of the population for special interests has to go the way of the rotary phone......and soon.  Enough of this selfish bull****.  I never really hated these people before but.......

4 mins ago, Reed422 said:

you could have done that before making a ten page thread

you just made it 12 :)

I don't wear a mask but if someone wanted me to I would and wouldn't care. It doesn't bother me much.

18 mins ago, JaseB said:

Hundreds per day die in a country of 330 million is not a rational train of thought. But first, explain the efficacy of the minor inconvenience to me first. 

Apparently someone feels they are at risk.  Don’t know why, don’t know the space where meeting would be held.  Assume not outdoors, relatively small space with insufficient ventilation. Masking can be very effective at reducing transmission especially when everyone is masked.  
Nobody is requiring vaxed and boosted or testing.   Not seeing where there’s any injury to Raider.   He can always still choose to not attend.  

2 hours ago, RiverRaider said:

Where the hell am  I going to find a Hyena?! 

Try the PG

20 mins ago, HopHead said:

If the person asking said "I'm undergoing chemotherapy and would like to do as much as I can to protect myself" then by all means that's a reasonable request.  Anything else karen should stay home.

Changing the rules for 99% of the population for special interests has to go the way of the rotary phone......and soon.  Enough of this selfish bull****.  I never really hated these people before but.......

That's what's happening now, the 5% of the population controls the narrative.  Pathetic

18 mins ago, Reed422 said:

I don't wear a mask but if someone wanted me to I would and wouldn't care. It doesn't bother me much.

What if we requested you put a plastic bag over your head?

13 mins ago, JimW said:

He can always still choose to not attend.  

Same as the person requesting special accomodation.  

I asked earlier, when does it end?

During last week trip, didn't see many wearers on the flight from Boston to London nor many at Heathrow.  Didn't see anyone solo driving with one on.  Don't recall seeing anyone in Cardiff wearing one inside or out.  The Pandemic must be over in the UK also.

Cabo

12 mins ago, Kings over Queens said:

Pretty small ask.   I’m sure the person making the request is aware they can just not attend but also think it’s a small request.  As to where it ends I might be missing something because it seems to end with this request.   

35 mins ago, Kings over Queens said:

It doesn't.. That's the issue

1 hour ago, Terry Mac said:

its always great eating at  restaurant with an animal that can lick their own balls. Lousy nut job. :dismay: 

Just because you can’t tilt your head off axis…

1 hour ago, HopHead said:

Apparently, the majority is being selfish.