flyangler

Who is gonna "tap" this?

Rate this topic

295 posts in this topic

1 min ago, PlumFishing said:

Homeschool kids smell like guinea pigs, no?

No, but they’re definitely emotionally, socially, interpersonally, underdeveloped. At least the dozen or so I’ve dealt with. I’m sure there’s some exceptions but it seems like a silly gamble.

Just now, Slack Tidings said:

No, but they’re definitely emotionally, socially, interpersonally, underdeveloped. At least the dozen or so I’ve dealt with. I’m sure there’s some exceptions but it seems like a silly gamble.

I liked making my own friends in school, not being fixed up on a constant play date with a bunch of dorks by my parents. 

1 hour ago, flyangler said:

Wow, do you know how to use Google.

My error in the original post is that it was MACV-SOG, the suffix being special operations group.

right now, as you probably figured out with your Google Fu, it is the Marines matched with that saying on T-shirts these days.

cram your suffix up your ass, fruity.. mr landru was right when he sad you lick donkey taint

15 mins ago, Slack Tidings said:

What city are you living in, Tom?

PB Gardens 

Back to the OP, from Ed Driscoll:

DISPATCHES FROM WEIMAR CANADA: Is This Canadian Transgender Shop Teacher Auditioning for an Adult Film Shoot?

Oakville Trafalgar High School in Ontario, Canada is part of the Halton District School Board. They’ve been promoting gender identity ideology in schools for a few years, so this probably won’t surprise them at all.

A shop teacher who taught last year as a man showed up in class this year looking a little different.

I regret to inform all of the males (and I presume jealous females) reading this that those humongous breasts aren’t real. In fact, we’d be hard-pressed to find anything “real” about “Kayla Lemieux,” who last year was teaching shop as a man named “Stephen Hanna.”

If you guessed that the kids that Lemieux taught are caught between desperately wanting to make fun of the disturbed man and knowing they could be expelled for doing so, you’re right.

“The kids here most definitely don’t think its normal… but realistically we can’t say anything,” one student said on Twitter, “Last year, the teacher was a man. I don’t think the school can fire him.”

Matt Walsh, the creator of the recent What is a Woman? documentary comments in a video, “This is fetishism not dysphoria… There’s no limit to this. Now a teacher could come to school wearing a strap-on dildo in front of the students, and we’d be told that it’s bigoted to object.”

^ exactly what I was thinking . Now a woman transitioning to a man can walk the halls with a 12” dildo in his shorts. Is that p c ?

12 hours ago, HopHead said:

Love it.  Let it keep spinning outta control........tipping point coming soon hopefully.

Do you really think so?  The 5% are controlling the 95% with the narrative.  

7 hours ago, SallyGrowler said:

Guys, the fake tits are there to prevent the shop teacher from getting to close to the table saw blade. Think of it like safety goggles.

The giant dildo is also used to guide the lumber into the proper cut angle...

Geesh, its like none of you ever took shop class.

Maybe there's a bottle or two of gin and some snacks hidden in those tits.

1 min ago, looney tunes said:

Maybe there's a bottle or two of gin and some snacks hidden in those tits.

It would be redeeming if those tits were filled with cognac.

12 hours ago, ken r said:

And you must be perfectly fine with the downfall of society.

This "story" is happening real time all around you.

Wake the eff up. :dismay:

I’ve not read of anything like happening around me :laugh:

8 mins ago, HugeDinghy said:

I’ve not read of anything like happening around me :laugh:

Lol, that’s the funniest part. People freaking out, worried that a trannie is going to randomly show up and do a pole dance in the auditorium that turns all the students gay.  :freak:  

20 mins ago, Goldy said:

Do you really think so?  The 5% are controlling the 95% with the narrative.  

There's some truth to that as we've acknowledged 1000x......small groups with a very outsized voice because of the demonic social media.