bob_G

Saltiga question

Rate this topic

22 posts in this topic

On 9/17/2022 at 10:05 PM, bob_G said:

Never thought of that.:idea:.  Thanks, will do tomorrow.

Don’t leave us hanging. 

Did you solve your issue?

5 mins ago, Maine Guide said:

Don’t leave us hanging. 

Did you solve your issue?

Sorry to say I haven't.  I'm having problems with my eyes again, and fishing has been on the back burner.  But I plan on boiling some water as soon as things improve, providing they improve.

11 mins ago, bob_G said:

Sorry to say I haven't.  I'm having problems with my eyes again, and fishing has been on the back burner.  But I plan on boiling some water as soon as things improve, providing they improve.

Sorry to hear about that. 

I hope things get better. 

20 hours ago, bob_G said:

Hopefully it isn't diabetes related.

30 mins ago, Ditch Jigger said:

Hopefully it isn't diabetes related.

Thanks Mike.  

No, has nothing to do with diabetes. Had some serious cataracts in both eyes.  Problems with implants in both eyes required follow up laser surgery.  

12 separate visits to OCB, and lots of eye drops beginning in Jan, and things are finally on the mend. Looks like it's sunglasses for life. :cool:

22 hours ago, bob_G said:

Thanks Mike.  

No, has nothing to do with diabetes. Had some serious cataracts in both eyes.  Problems with implants in both eyes required follow up laser surgery.  

12 separate visits to OCB, and lots of eye drops beginning in Jan, and things are finally on the mend. Looks like it's sunglasses for life. :cool:

I used to see a doctor named Oates there. Real mild mannered guy with hair so blonde it was almost white. Last person who I ever saw using a dictaphone.

2 mins ago, Ditch Jigger said:

I used to see a doctor named Oates there. Real mild mannered guy with hair so blonde it was almost white. Last person who I ever saw using a dictaphone.

My optometrist was Dr Ricker. Nice guy. He lived right on the canal. Unfortunately, he retired.

But the problems I'm having is in the hands of the eye surgeons at this point.  I guess this is why we're born with two. You'll always have a spare.