jimmy1956

NFL Thursday Night Games - Only on Amazon Prime

Rate this topic

19 posts in this topic

I don’t like it. Luckily I already subscribe to AP. I saw a price listed as $8.89 per game if you don’t have it. Good luck with that in my opinion.

1 hour ago, Bass Ackwards said:

I ain't paying extra for any football or baseball.

why not?

they ain't makin' enough you know.......

The game will also be on the NFL channel. I have YouTube TV which includes the NFL channel and I am an Amazon prime customer as well. Look it. I can't bash a company trying to get more subscribers to their subscription services. The way things are going you won't own a car. In the future you will subscribe to a car turning it over every 3 years

14 hours ago, iphish said:

The game will also be on the NFL channel

I don't think it was. Tried to watch there, it was a replay from one of the Week 1 games.

Had to fire up Prime Video to see it. 

The last time it was on amazon, I found the live version on NFL channel....Oh well. last night I was listening to it anyway

15 mins ago, iphish said:

The last time it was on amazon, I found the live version on NFL channel....Oh well. last night I was listening to it anyway

Last year. I believe they paid big bucks for exclusivity this go round. 

1 min ago, Eagles Dare said:

Last year. I believe they paid big bucks for exclusivity this go round. 

If they had the choice of games, certainly last night was a good match up. I'd hate to see a meaningless Jets vs Seahawks pop warner scrimmage.  LOL

3 mins ago, iphish said:

If they had the choice of games, certainly last night was a good match up. I'd hate to see a meaningless Jets vs Seahawks pop warner scrimmage.  LOL

The yearly Thursday night schedule is set. I don't believe there's any choice or flexing, at least at this point. Seems to be mostly decent matchups. Except Jets vs Jags in week 14.  :laugh:

I was on vaca in Cape May last week and all the bars advertised up front, "We will not be carrying the football game tonight".  Not that I was even interested but I noticed it at place I stopped at for lunch Thur.  So then I would inquire at each place we passed in our walking travels and not a single place paid for Prime to carry the game.