Dave S

Martha's Vineyard

Rate this topic

2,006 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, pakalolo said:

No sane person would actually believe this shat. Carry on 

The number of people that have come on here and publicly demonstrated their mental illness is astounding.  It's like they are proud of it or something.  

To my point above about this being a brilliant strategy to raise the profile of the border issue, who saw yesterdays White House press briefing? Fox News has been asking the question, Peter Doocy that is, about the border for well over a year with silence from the rest of the Washington press corps.

Yesterday the entire front row, which are all the major news organizations, were asking questions of KJP regarding the border. What I don’t understand, once again, is how she could be so completely and totally unprepared for a question that she knew she was going to get?. Is she just totally lame or do they really live in a bubble that doesn’t understand the reality even in a situation like this?

Posted (edited)

21 hours ago, KnewBee said:

. And then some people, the only thing they were expressing is how grateful they are to be here, and to be safe, and cared for, right?

Just curious, did you expect them to say anything different entering this country.  You think they were going to say “ if we don’t get work or money that we will commit crimes”.   Any idea what their criminal histories are back in their country???

Absolutely Not!!!     Zero Vetting , and if it was done how could it be accurate.

Potentially letting in murderers , rapists, and so on,  into our country.

There is a saying we use to have about judges deciding whether to parole a criminal…

If you are willing to have that person living next door to you on your block then release him/her.  If you are not, then keep that person in prison.    Same rule should apply to these politicians pertaining to illegals. 

Edited by puff tentacle

The shitbird illegals are PISSED they got made the butt of a joke. Screw them and screw their kids. Personally, I would shove them on a raft and push them out to sea. 

Progs despise them as much as anyone else, which is why the MV invaders are getting their own personal Gitmo lol. 

24 mins ago, puff tentacle said:

Just curious, did you expect them to say anything different entering this country.  You think they were going to say “ if we don’t get work or money that we will commit crimes”.   Any idea what their criminal histories are back in their country???

Absolutely Not!!!     Zero Vetting , and if it was done how could it be accurate.

Potentially letting in murderers , rapists, and so on,  into our country.

There is a saying we use to have about judges deciding whether to parole a criminal…

If you are willing to have that person living next door to you on your block then release him/her.  If you are not, then keep that person in prison.    Same rule should apply to these politicians pertaining to illegals. 

every other time the report that they caught some dirt bag who was deported for one crime or another trying to sneak back in. 

how many have they missed?

36 mins ago, puff tentacle said:

Not so fast , we got it about 10 years ago. 

10 years ha ha sorry  you got hosed , only Biden time counts now . accept the  do over :shrug:

3 mins ago, puff tentacle said:

Obama/Biden same crap, it should count:howdy:

Ok I’ll wave the time counts , all

good 

Posted (edited)

DeSantis wants to be president but kidnapping new migrants, who were lied to about his real purpose, from another state and depositing them to liberal states he hates is not someone most voters, many who are immigrants themselves, woul want as president. He's only hurting himself if anything.   And the fact Martha's Vineyard welcomed the migrants with open arms just made DeSantis look more cruel and anti-American. I'm sure the millions of immigrants in his own state are wondering if they're next. 

Edited by GeoffT

13 mins ago, Dave S said:

every other time the report that they caught some dirt bag who was deported for one crime or another trying to sneak back in. 

how many have they missed?

Should be grounds for immediate firing squad.

4 mins ago, GeoffT said:

DeSantis wants to be president but kidnapping new migrants, who were lied to about his real purpose, from another state and depositing them to liberal states he hates is not someone most voters, many who are immigrants themselves, woul want as president. He's only hurting himself if anything.   And the fact Martha's Vineyard welcomed the migrants with open arms just made DeSantis look more cruel and anti-American. I'm sure the millions of immigrants in his own state are wondering if they're next. 

BS. ''kidnapping'' LOL.

On 9/15/2022 at 0:43 AM, ifishthebadspots said:

Nice publicity stunt, although not sure how one should feel about throwing these people around for fun - obviously they'll take off to where they wanted to be. It does bring additional attention to the issue, maybe we should get a cut of federal funds here in MA if this becomes a regular event.

Why is it a “Stunt?”  Is it a stunt when Biden distributes them in the middle of the night?  What it is is sharing the load, and exposing hypocrisy and lies.

10 mins ago, GeoffT said:

That is a very emotional post.

And, I do not think you speak for most reasonable people.

The guys at the barber shop thought it was a great idea, only not done soon enough.

These places that these illegals are sanctuary cities, that proclaimed their desire to provide food, shelter, and support for them.

Better dumped in MV than some place in Nebraska that would put them to work.

8 mins ago, GeoffT said:

I disagree, I think it will help Desantis in a national election.  I like the move , he will get my vote. They got dumped in Florida and Texas, whats good for the goose is good for the gander.  As far as the good people of Martha’s Vineyard, I bet those migrants are relocated within a week.   

Posted (edited)

18 mins ago, GeoffT said:

What he did was make Progs look like fools.  And he thanks you for your help exposing Prog hypocrisy as well.  Funny it wasn’t kidnapping when Biden sent them to FL in the first place.

I mean seriously, the sputtering reaction of Progs to this is priceless.  You got complaints?  Then get off your azz and FIX THE PROBLEM.

Edited by Nessmuk