Redhawk7

Bell rd

Rate this topic

279 posts in this topic

Anyone know what happened this morning at Bell rd. ?  I saw an  ambulance ,the police and the game warden over there. I was on the other side and didn’t have my binoculars with me.

4 mins ago, Redhawk7 said:

Anyone know what happened this morning at Bell rd. ?  I saw an  ambulance ,the police and the game warden over there. I was on the other side and didn’t have my binoculars with me.

Yeah - Check out "Mass Random Images". Poor guy got head-hooked..

Ive been here watching all morning. I thought last year was bad.  This is even worse. 

Hey DJ, how's the home prices in Finland?

LOL Yeah bring your riot gear if you want to fish Bell Rd. Typical **** show. Want to be stressed while fishing no problem... A hook in the face no problem... How about a punch, high blood pressure or a brain aneurysm NO PROBLEM!!! 

6 mins ago, bob_G said:

Ive been here watching all morning. I thought last year was bad.  This is even worse. 

Sadly you are correct barely fish there anymore 

1 min ago, jt0791 said:

Sadly you are correct barely fish there anymore 

I think id rather be thrown into a bungee pit. :kook:

That was possibly the epic ****show of all time.   It was obvious the EPO and BPD were sent there to send a message, kick *** and take names.  But at least to my eyes, the participants were not impressed.

But the ambulance was a nice touch.

Hey do you remember the '22 hook in the head Labor day Blitz when no fingers Frankie  launched 8 ounces of lead at hard head Henry's Mellon because he caught him with his old lady under the RR Bridge? 

It their own faults,the guy that's been blowing up his own spot on social media now has helped create the ultimate chit show. I've seen young kids walking behind which is scary as is a hook in the eye

7 hours ago, bob_G said:

Depends. If you want a nice apartment in one of the popular cities, they start around 350K Euros---which are pretty much the same as dollars right now. If you want to live out in the boonies, you can pick up a private house, something similar to a 2 br ranch, for around 100K.

I think the dry basement lobster poachers were a lot of laughs, too, especially the night they got nailed. We had a ringside seat for that one. :rolleyes: 

Posted (edited)

there's video of removing the hook from the guy's head.

Edited by TimS