FS: Orvis Helios 3D 9wt & Lamson Cobalt Reel

Wizumz

Selling separately or together.

I have a brand new Orvis Helios 3D 9' 9wt, never removed from the sock comes with tube, still has warranty registration card blank and everything.  $800 

I also have a lightly used Lamson Cobalt Reel rated for 10wt.  One small nick on the bottom.  In excellent condition and comes with a reel case and the Lamson hard case too (not pictured). $650 

Let me know if you have any questions.

Located in SW CT but can ship at buyers expense.

IMG_6899.jpeg

IMG_6900.jpeg

IMG_6901.jpeg

IMG_6902.jpeg

IMG_6903.jpeg

IMG_6904.jpeg

IMG_6905.jpeg

IMG_6906.jpeg

19 mins ago, BrokeOff said:

When did you purchase the rod?  Is it the blue or white label?  Any photos of the rod?

The rod is 4 weeks old, it is blue label.  I'll take it out of the sleeve and send some pics but it's untouched, has the wrap on the cork and everything.

10 hours ago, BG_NJ said:

Looking to build out my first striper capable fly outfit. Respectfully offer $575 shipped to 08732 for the reel.

Assume that small nick doesn’t catch the line in any troubling way while in fishing situations ? 

The nick is tiny, zero concerns there. 

I can do $575 for just the reel and soft case. So no hard lamson case, basically what you see in the photos is what you would get. How’s that sound?

1 min ago, Wizumz said:

The nick is tiny, zero concerns there. 

I can do $575 for just the reel and soft case. So no hard lamson case, basically what you see in the photos is what you would get. How’s that sound?

Ok, offer accepted. Do you know the specs of the included line?

Also are you ever in NJ? Not against having you ship but wouldn't mind in person meetup either and could pay cash.

• Wizumz locked this topic