Sandflee

they busted some greaseball joggers

Rate this topic

70 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Lagerhead said:

Thank god we’re vigilant on this gambling thing. I mean… it’s way more important than people killing each other in the hood. 

Legal gambling operations in NY give half of their income to the state coffer, that's like billions with a b. No shortage of companies try to apply for a license.  Hoods peoples don't mean jack to the gov, maybe less welfare checks to hand out. 

11 hours ago, adam42 said:

This is nothing new nor out of the ordinary and a very small fraction of the cost of providing security for current and former presidents.

The noteworthy part is, his administration tells use fences and walls don't work....so they burn taxpayer money to protect just themselves with walls and fences, but not our country. It's the hypocrisy that is noteworthy, not the fact that they put up a fence...it's that they tell us such things don't work....except for them. And credibility is a funny thing, it's only important when the person giving it has enough to share :) 

My 85 y.o mothers first name is Graziella Michalina. I can’t wait to tell her we’re black!

Its gonna be awesome. 

23 mins ago, Rdrce698 said:

My 85 y.o mothers first name is Graziella Michalina. I can’t wait to tell her we’re black!

Its gonna be awesome. 

This chart will help

b6a86e666e0a2f8852f730f6c1a60c4b.jpg.0e8b62b8cad24b843d9b987b89d729ab.jpg

My grandma Harriet welcomes all north Africans and Italians to the tribe.

Can you imagine chitterlings smothered in sauce/gravy, some garlic bread, with a side of greens.

Diverse dining at its finest.