Sandflee

they busted some greaseball joggers

Rate this topic

70 posts in this topic

28 mins ago, Sandflee said:

who knew the Mob was even a thing anymore?

Seriously, maybe the Russians and Chinese yeah but the Italian Mob? i thought they died with that Jogger John Gotti  

And gambling?????

26 mins ago, Sandflee said:

Hey he just had a us (taxpayers) Pay $500K taxpayer $$$ for a security fence at his private residence in Delaware

He's so special

I thought walls didn't work :) 

8 hours ago, dleopoldi914 said:

Yea really smart wop=with out papers…..

it’s equivalent of calling someone a wetback…..

when the Italians get slandered it’s cool but any other group it would be a hate crime

Yea…. What’s your point?

My family came from Bohemia (part of Czech Republic). The term ‘Bohemian’ stands for lazy hippie. So deal with it !

25 mins ago, Lagerhead said:

Yea…. What’s your point?

My family came from Bohemia (part of Czech Republic). The term ‘Bohemian’ stands for lazy hippie. So deal with it !

I prefer the term gypsies. 

8 hours ago, dleopoldi914 said:

Yea really smart wop=with out papers…..

it’s equivalent of calling someone a wetback…..

when the Italians get slandered it’s cool but any other group it would be a hate crime

If you want to hang in this forum, you need to grow a thicker skin. :read: 

Posted (edited)

Thankfully Giuliani crushed many of the 5 greaseball families with RICO 

Bergen hunt and fish club 

Edited by Sandflee

7 hours ago, Lagerhead said:

And gambling?????

Thank god we’re vigilant on this gambling thing. I mean… it’s way more important than people killing each other in the hood. 

Posted (edited)

11 mins ago, Lagerhead said:

Thank god we’re vigilant on this gambling thing. I mean… it’s way more important than people killing each other in the hood. 

Same same

Mob extorts businesses

street drug dealing thugs do the same thing 

its comical that people (North Africans) try to justify the mob like it’s white collar crime, some even think the mob are like local hero’s 

For jacking the system

Edited by Sandflee

7 hours ago, Sandflee said:

Hey he just had a us (taxpayers) Pay $500K taxpayer $$$ for a security fence at his private residence in Delaware

He's so special

Every single US President gets tremendously expensive security upgrades to their private residences which are paid for by the government. Some have even resisted these changes (IIRC Bush really didn't want some things at his ranch altered) but they don't have a choice in the matter as their security team is who decides what is needed and proceeds to make it happen.

This is nothing new nor out of the ordinary and a very small fraction of the cost of providing security for current and former presidents.

3 hours ago, adam42 said:

Every single US President gets tremendously expensive security upgrades to their private residences which are paid for by the government. Some have even resisted these changes (IIRC Bush really didn't want some things at his ranch altered) but they don't have a choice in the matter as their security team is who decides what is needed and proceeds to make it happen.

This is nothing new nor out of the ordinary and a very small fraction of the cost of providing security for current and former presidents.

So, they bought shifty any training wheels yet? Priorities!

9 hours ago, adam42 said:

Well technically presidents had secret service detail for 10 years after presidency, Obama changed that to Lifetime :) he’s special too

1 min ago, Sandflee said:

Well technically presidents had secret service detail for 10 years after presidency, Obama changed that to Lifetime :) he’s special too

You guys realize when you whine and complain like a bunch of 4 year olds over nothing burgers like this then you lose all credibility when it comes to critiquing actual things worth critiquing right?

It makes us incredibly easy to ignore and dismiss as a bunch of irrational derps.