they busted some greaseball joggers

Rate this topic

Sandflee

I used to pass the soccer club every day. Its been there for a while. Surprised it took the feds so long to catch on. 

Mr 914 should visit the foodieh. He'll have a heart attack when he sees pics of ginzos who dont sauce their pasta.:dismay:

the human race has proved darwins theory of evolution wrong. we let the dumb survive. 

1 hour ago, dleopoldi914 said:

Yea really smart wop=with out papers…..

it’s equivalent of calling someone a wetback…..

when the Italians get slandered it’s cool but any other group it would be a hate crime

so you're North African I take it?

If you try to change it, you will ruin it. Try to hold it, and you will lose it.

Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

My brother and I went into a deli in woodside for lunch. Guy behind e counter wearing a spotless apron says what can I do for you boys?

We’d like a couple of chicken cutlet sandwiches to go.

He smiles and says sorry boys deli is closed today. 

I thought stuff like "it was real greaseballshit, there was nothing we could do about it" normalized the term 'greaseball' to the point where it could be used in the Tavern? Without papers? Is that really offensive? These don't seem like things to be upset by - it's the Tavern, the government is trying to turn the US into Venezuela, Russia is trying to start WW3, we print a trillion more dollars to burn every month...and people are gonna get upset by slang...in the Tavern? It's the Tavern...it's where people go to not worry about sensitivities...sure, there are lines, but I've seen Italians use 'greaseball' way more than non-Italians here and elsewhere. Lastly, how can it be racist when Italian isn't a race? :squid:  

Show someone how to catch striped bass and they'll be ready to fish anywhere.
Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.

6 hours ago, Bergallmaster said:

I used to pass the soccer club every day. Its been there for a while. Surprised it took the feds so long to catch on. 

Mr 914 should visit the foodieh. He'll have a heart attack when he sees pics of ginzos who dont sauce their pasta.:dismay:

You should have reported them for a nice finder's fee.

We call call blacks Savages but not Italians Greaseballs? thats would make Zero sense

What do you call an Italian bakery truck with a flat tire?

Wop-Sided

If you try to change it, you will ruin it. Try to hold it, and you will lose it.

Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

who knew the Mob was even a thing anymore?

Seriously, maybe the Russians and Chinese yeah but the Italian Mob? i thought they died with that Jogger John Gotti  

Edited by Sandflee

Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

5 mins ago, 2GT said:

Where are their priorities? Nothing on the Biden Crime Family Yet? 

Hey he just had a us (taxpayers) Pay $500K taxpayer $$$ for a security fence at his private residence in Delaware

He's so special

Edited by Sandflee

Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

9 hours ago, Snaps said:

Ima Italian and I prefer wop, sounds more civilized,than grease ball, or ginzo.

Thank you

I always preferred dego.

I love when we make way past the breakwater at first light and head out, there's nothing better, the whole rest of the world just melts away for me.

(*edited - member formerly known as 'windknot')