Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
capequahog

Bitcoin

Rate this topic

12 posts in this topic

Never got in, Ponzi scheme?, apparently two  former prep school dudes, Andover, from MA and their company, 3 Arrows something, caused the whole crash. What say ye ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, capequahog said:

Never got in, Ponzi scheme?, apparently two  former prep school dudes, Andover, from MA and their company, 3 Arrows something, caused the whole crash. What say ye ?

there's already a crypto thread up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I bought back in. 
 

Whoever said it’s a Ponzi scheme doesn’t know what one is. 
 

It is a higher risk investment, but that is where the rewards are. I and my son bought and sold before making huge profits. 
 

Don’t invest if you can’t afford to lose it all. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On 8/16/2022 at 11:20 AM, capequahog said:

apparently two  former prep school dudes, Andover, from MA and their company, 3 Arrows something, caused the whole crash.

Source?  I can't believe that two lone individuals were responsible for wiping out 3/4 of a billion in market cap.

 

edit- found the article about 3 arrows capital I presume that's the source

Edited by sbcbmx112

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

46 mins ago, Wayne Tj said:

I and my son bought and sold before making huge profits. 
 

 

Yes we know you made 20 million, and then dined with Alec Baldwin, chatted about your 5000 acres in Wyoming while organizing the best way to send a ghost gun to someone in Chicago and then you showed Alec what a man with a brown belt in MMA can do, asked him the best way to replace a 7year old battery on a 20 year old 23' Parker, and you know all about Ponzi schemes because well, you and Madoff were best buds

:snr:

Edited by Sandflee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 mins ago, sbcbmx112 said:

Source?  I can't believe that two lone individuals were responsible for wiping out 3/4 of a billion in market cap.

soon to be tanked by environmentalist since "Mining" bitcoins uses so much electric

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sandflee said:

Yes we know you made 20 million, and then dined with Alec Baldwin, chatted about your 5000 acres in Wyoming while organizing the best way to send a ghost gun to someone in Chicago and then you showed Alec what a man with a brown belt in MMA can do, asked him the best way to replace a 7year old battery on a 20 year old 23' Parker, and you know all about Ponzi schemes because well, you and Madoff were best buds

:snr:

I take it you don't have a few extra dollars to invest then. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

54 mins ago, Wayne Tj said:

I take it you don't have a few extra dollars to invest then. 

nor a land of make believe story teller :) 

Edited by Sandflee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.