PeteRocck

New guy from Connecticut

Rate this topic

14 posts in this topic

Hi all, my name is Pete. I’m new to the site. Look forward to hearing from you all, as well as me trying to help some of you. I mainly fish for strippers and tautog. Just started to get more interest in off shore fishing. I’m a Penn guy and love hot rodding older USA made Penn reels. I’m also a marine mechanic which is where I hope some of my knowledge will be helpful. Cheers to all. Talk soon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ah ha, another stripper chaser, eh? Does your wife know you're chasing strippers? Stripers would be safer for your marriage.

 

Welcome to our large, boisterous, contentious family. We're all the marginal cousins you weren't sure you wanted to meet again .... but here we all are.  :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to the biggest dysfunctional family of all times. 
 

there are good bunch here with lots of great knowledge. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, PeteRocck said:

I’m also a marine mechanic which is where I hope some of my knowledge will be helpful.

Always looking for new members to share my limited knowledge with, and for some reason I'm always looking for marine mechanic too!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, PeteRocck said:

Hi all, my name is Pete. I’m new to the site. Look forward to hearing from you all, as well as me trying to help some of you. I mainly fish for strippers and tautog. Just started to get more interest in off shore fishing. I’m a Penn guy and love hot rodding older USA made Penn reels. I’m also a marine mechanic which is where I hope some of my knowledge will be helpful. Cheers to all. Talk soon. 

welcome and tight lines to u my good sir

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/11/2022 at 6:23 PM, PeteRocck said:

Hi all, my name is Pete. I’m new to the site. Look forward to hearing from you all, as well as me trying to help some of you. I mainly fish for strippers and tautog. Just started to get more interest in off shore fishing. I’m a Penn guy and love hot rodding older USA made Penn reels. I’m also a marine mechanic which is where I hope some of my knowledge will be helpful. Cheers to all. Talk soon. 

Welcome aboard!!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i think the vast majority of people on this site are stripper chasers. tough to catch them tho!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/11/2022 at 6:23 PM, PeteRocck said:

Hi all, my name is Pete. I’m new to the site. Look forward to hearing from you all, as well as me trying to help some of you. I mainly fish for strippers and tautog. Just started to get more interest in off shore fishing. I’m a Penn guy and love hot rodding older USA made Penn reels. I’m also a marine mechanic which is where I hope some of my knowledge will be helpful. Cheers to all. Talk soon. 

For the Penn Greenie and Z series Spinfishers Lion1044 was the go to guy.   Search for him and check out his content.  I am not much into the newer Penn stuff but have some older spinfisher parts should you need some.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pete, you from long island city? Used to be a lot of mechanics and strippers there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, msrief said:

For the Penn Greenie and Z series Spinfishers Lion1044 was the go to guy.   Search for him and check out his content.  I am not much into the newer Penn stuff but have some older spinfisher parts should you need some.

Thank you for the reference. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bergallmaster said:

Pete, you from long island city? Used to be a lot of mechanics and strippers there.

Haha. Im on the Connecticut side. Little less in both categories. We can use more of both over here. Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.