PeteRocck

New guy from Connecticut

Rate this topic

14 posts in this topic

Hi all, my name is Pete. I’m new to the site. Look forward to hearing from you all, as well as me trying to help some of you. I mainly fish for strippers and tautog. Just started to get more interest in off shore fishing. I’m a Penn guy and love hot rodding older USA made Penn reels. I’m also a marine mechanic which is where I hope some of my knowledge will be helpful. Cheers to all. Talk soon. 

Ah ha, another stripper chaser, eh? Does your wife know you're chasing strippers? Stripers would be safer for your marriage.

Welcome to our large, boisterous, contentious family. We're all the marginal cousins you weren't sure you wanted to meet again .... but here we all are.  :)

Welcome to the biggest dysfunctional family of all times. 

there are good bunch here with lots of great knowledge. 

3 hours ago, PeteRocck said:

I’m also a marine mechanic which is where I hope some of my knowledge will be helpful.

Always looking for new members to share my limited knowledge with, and for some reason I'm always looking for marine mechanic too!

4 hours ago, PeteRocck said:

Hi all, my name is Pete. I’m new to the site. Look forward to hearing from you all, as well as me trying to help some of you. I mainly fish for strippers and tautog. Just started to get more interest in off shore fishing. I’m a Penn guy and love hot rodding older USA made Penn reels. I’m also a marine mechanic which is where I hope some of my knowledge will be helpful. Cheers to all. Talk soon. 

welcome and tight lines to u my good sir

On 8/11/2022 at 6:23 PM, PeteRocck said:

Welcome aboard!!  

i think the vast majority of people on this site are stripper chasers. tough to catch them tho!

On 8/11/2022 at 6:23 PM, PeteRocck said:

For the Penn Greenie and Z series Spinfishers Lion1044 was the go to guy.   Search for him and check out his content.  I am not much into the newer Penn stuff but have some older spinfisher parts should you need some.

Pete, you from long island city? Used to be a lot of mechanics and strippers there.

2 hours ago, msrief said:

For the Penn Greenie and Z series Spinfishers Lion1044 was the go to guy.   Search for him and check out his content.  I am not much into the newer Penn stuff but have some older spinfisher parts should you need some.

Thank you for the reference. 

1 hour ago, Bergallmaster said:

Pete, you from long island city? Used to be a lot of mechanics and strippers there.

Haha. Im on the Connecticut side. Little less in both categories. We can use more of both over here. Lol