RiverRaider

Democrats Working Hard To Get Trump are-Elected

Rate this topic

50 posts in this topic

Seemingly… 

 

Whats up with that? 
 

Why rally the Troops on his behalf? 
 

How many people who were done will now vote for him again? 
 

I think we are going to find this was yet  another drastic norm shattering misstep that is going to boomerang over and over on Democrats 

 

Thoughts? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I won’t vote for again myself, but I’ll be interesting  to see what kind of bounce Trump enjoys straw poll wise after the DOJ’s risky Gambit here 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They're already working on reasons how the election was rigged when he doesn't win.

I've seen this episode before :hooked:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 mins ago, Sparky said:

They're already working on reasons how the election was rigged when he doesn't win.

I've seen this episode before :hooked:


what happens if he does  ;)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 mins ago, RiverRaider said:


what happens if he does  ;)

 

 

With all intellectual honesty, do you think that it could be pulled off?

No tap-dancing...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sparky said:

With all intellectual honesty, do you think that it could be pulled off?

No tap-dancing...


I’d have said no 48 Hours ago

 

Now that his base is thoroughly energized and sane moderate people like myself once again watch as important institutional norms are obliterated 

 

I think he’s closer than he was pre-raid 

 

We’ll see though what shakes out if this 

 

DOJ better have some jaw dropping gob stopping something to offer because if it turns out this was simply a spat about the legality of documents that the lawyers could have settled in or out of court it’s going to be a different world moving forward 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 mins ago, RiverRaider said:


I’d have said no 48 Hours ago

 

Now that his base is thoroughly energized and sane moderate people like myself once again watch as important institutional norms are obliterated 

 

I think he’s closer than he was pre-raid 

 

We’ll see though what shakes out if this 

 

DOJ better have some jaw dropping gob stopping something to offer because if it turns out this was simply a spat about the legality of documents that the lawyers could have settled in or out of court it’s going to be a different world moving forward 

He's certainly stirring the pot and getting the natives restless.

For such a tough guy, he sure plays the victim part well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sparky said:

He's certainly stirring the pot and getting the natives restless.

For such a tough guy, he sure plays the victim part well. 


How’s he stirring the pot ? 
 

By commenting on recent events? 
 

Oh my… 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've yet to see anything to convince me that large-scale voter fraud can or was pulled off.

I'll call it what it is. A big, steaming load of horse ****. Grab a spoon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 mins ago, RiverRaider said:


How’s he stirring the pot ? 
 

By commenting on recent events? 
 

Oh my… 

It was pretty bombastic. I know you're numb to it, but come on, be a little honest for once.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 mins ago, Sparky said:

I've yet to see anything to convince me that large-scale voter fraud can or was pulled off.

I'll call it what it is. A big, steaming load of horse ****. Grab a spoon. 

Are you in the right thread with this newbie? 
 

We were talking about his winning not losing 

 

Of course if you were to run and win in 24’ the Democrats would just start screaming about stolen mailboxes or corrupt state officials.. most likely the latter as they’ve been laying that ground work for a while 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sparky said:

It was pretty bombastic. I know you're numb to it, but come on, be a little honest for once.

What was? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.